The Student Room Group

He didn't go ahead and sleep with me

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4186123&p=66128815#post66128815

I made the above thread a few weeks ago. Since then me and this guy (colleague/friend/other status I don't know of) have been becoming closer and perhaps even letting our guard down quite a bit with each other.*

On Friday we were both invited to a mutual colleagues house to hang and then after he was dropping me off in his car.

On route he stopped the car and things got heated between us in the back seat. Both naked and really turned on but he stopped and said "I'm scared, I don't want u not talking to me next week. You're the best friend I need in my life" (I guess this was off the back of previous discussions we've had alone where I've mentioned I don't want to get too close etc) and I think he could sense I was scared for the next step. *(I've only ever been with one guy previously which he knows and that was a long term relationship so I'm not sure how I'd really handle "casual")

At this point I was sitting on top of him, (straddling but no penetration) and we jus talked for a bit with me essentially saying I was confused and couldn't know how I would feel after but didn't want anything to change but couldn't guarantee it wouldn't etc. Then phases of us making out and stopping and him telling me that it was so hard to be trying to do the right thing right now when I'm on top of him like this etc.

Then I think we cuddled for a bit before it started again and he got on top of me. It got heated again and to the point where I was directing him in and he stopped and said "you sure?" *looking me directly in the eye. I remember staring back for a while and then slowly nodding. It felt really intense.

So he started to put it in (sorry graphic) and then stopped saying he didn't think I was ready and we shouldn't go ahead right now. I'm not sure what I felt, a lot of confusion, some relief, some frustration, some affection. I don't really know.*

We cuddled after and talked a little bit and managed to just joke as usual. He dropped me off but the way back I was quiet and he kept asking me if I was okay and told me not to overthink anything. I assured him nothing was up but he could sense a little shift in the mood and kept asking what I was thinking. I guess I was just processing and still am. He seemed a little worried and seemed to be trying to desperately make convo but kept talking about the road/cars ? lol (maybe I should have been a little more forthcoming ?)
I feel like we're getting close but it's scary. I think I half hoped we would just do this to get it out of our systems and then I could pretend it's all he wanted and leave it at that. This confuses me. Is it possible he is having real feelings for me? (It's worth a mention maybe that he is 12 years older so maybe didn't want to feel like taking advantage and we were both completely sober during the whole time) *

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm not sure why there are random asterisks everywhere. Please ignore.*
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not sure why there are random asterisks everywhere. Please ignore.*

how old are you?
Reply 3
Original post by robin567
how old are you?

I'm 24 and he's 36.*
Original post by Anonymous
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4186123&p=66128815#post66128815

I made the above thread a few weeks ago. Since then me and this guy (colleague/friend/other status I don't know of) have been becoming closer and perhaps even letting our guard down quite a bit with each other.*

On Friday we were both invited to a mutual colleagues house to hang and then after he was dropping me off in his car.

On route he stopped the car and things got heated between us in the back seat. Both naked and really turned on but he stopped and said "I'm scared, I don't want u not talking to me next week. You're the best friend I need in my life" (I guess this was off the back of previous discussions we've had alone where I've mentioned I don't want to get too close etc) and I think he could sense I was scared for the next step. *(I've only ever been with one guy previously which he knows and that was a long term relationship so I'm not sure how I'd really handle "casual")

At this point I was sitting on top of him, (straddling but no penetration) and we jus talked for a bit with me essentially saying I was confused and couldn't know how I would feel after but didn't want anything to change but couldn't guarantee it wouldn't etc. Then phases of us making out and stopping and him telling me that it was so hard to be trying to do the right thing right now when I'm on top of him like this etc.

Then I think we cuddled for a bit before it started again and he got on top of me. It got heated again and to the point where I was directing him in and he stopped and said "you sure?" *looking me directly in the eye. I remember staring back for a while and then slowly nodding. It felt really intense.

So he started to put it in (sorry graphic) and then stopped saying he didn't think I was ready and we shouldn't go ahead right now. I'm not sure what I felt, a lot of confusion, some relief, some frustration, some affection. I don't really know.*

We cuddled after and talked a little bit and managed to just joke as usual. He dropped me off but the way back I was quiet and he kept asking me if I was okay and told me not to overthink anything. I assured him nothing was up but he could sense a little shift in the mood and kept asking what I was thinking. I guess I was just processing and still am. He seemed a little worried and seemed to be trying to desperately make convo but kept talking about the road/cars ? lol (maybe I should have been a little more forthcoming ?)
I feel like we're getting close but it's scary. I think I half hoped we would just do this to get it out of our systems and then I could pretend it's all he wanted and leave it at that. This confuses me. Is it possible he is having real feelings for me? (It's worth a mention maybe that he is 12 years older so maybe didn't want to feel like taking advantage and we were both completely sober during the whole time) *

It sounded not too bad until you said 12 years older :s
Hard to say if he has real feelings, but he sounds like he genuinely just feels as if you can just remain no more than friends. Probably best for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by RDKGames
It sounded not too bad until you said 12 years older :s
Hard to say if he has real feelings, but he sounds like he genuinely just feels as if you can just remain no more than friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I feel that too. But I guess in a way I think that's what I want too. More seems complicated and like I could actually get hurt because I'm starting to feel something. *But I also feel in limbo right now. I think he knew I'd recoil had we slept together so he didn't and controlled himself. *But he could have slept with me. *And we were so close to and I had agreed so nothing non consensual. So why then would he give having me in his life as a friend a priority over actual sex. Like when it's right there jus waiting to happen also :s**argh.*
Damn OP, you write good smut.
@the bear

I always thought you was kidding about the random asterisks :K:
Original post by Namita Gurung
@the bear

I always thought you was kidding about the random asterisks :K:

:redface:* *
Reply 9
Original post by Abstract_Prism

erm that wasn't the intention. Obv more happened but I felt to mention things that seemed relevant to the point I was making. To give a little context. As u do.*

But thanks maybe I'll be the next E.L. James with better writing skills :') *
Reply 10
Can't make head nor tail of this. Not sure we needed the precise detail of the relative position of your privates during this encounter. Why not go for a G+T together, discuss what you want and if you decide to get down to the business I would opt for the bedroom as opposed to the car.
Original post by Abstract_Prism

what does op mean?
Original post by Zarek
Can't make head nor tail of this. Not sure we needed the precise detail of the relative position of your privates during this encounter. Why not go for a G+T together, discuss what you want and if you decide to get down to the business I would opt for the bedroom as opposed to the car.

to indicate how close we were to going ahead and at what point he retracted. It's different to being fully clothed and kissing and then holding off. So that's why I felt it was relevant. We have hung out alone and talked about things somewhat but feels like we go in circles. He's expressed how he wants our friendship and to be sexual with me. As have I. Although it starTed off very sexual, there's a certain attachment element for both of us I feel, that has caught up which wasn't the plan*

I tried calling it all off completely on Monday because there's a lot of factors going against having anything. I messaged him in the morning saying this whilst both at work and both had really **** days. He waited for me after work and walked me 5 mins to the station and apologised for overstepping any marks etc and then called me after and over the week we seemed to slip back into the previous mode after agreeing just to be "friends". I can't keep away from him :/ but I want to.*
Reply 13
[QUOTE=Anonymous;66350760]to indicate how close we were to going ahead and at what point he retracted. It's different to being fully clothed and kissing and then holding off. So that's why I felt it was relevant. We have hung out alone and talked about things somewhat but feels like we go in circles. He's expressed how he wants our friendship and to be sexual with me. As have I. Although it starTed off very sexual, there's a certain attachment element for both of us I feel, that has caught up which wasn't the plan*

I tried calling it all off completely on Monday because there's a lot of factors going against having anything. I messaged him in the morning saying this whilst both at work and both had really **** days. He waited for me after work and walked me 5 mins to the station and apologised for overstepping any marks etc and then called me after and over the week we seemed to slip back into the previous mode after agreeing just to be "friends". I can't keep away from him :/ but I want to.*
Perhaps youre too much of a TIGER for him.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zarek
Perhaps youre too much of a TIGER for him.

what does that mean ?
I'm thinking of trying to put some space between us as we have been trying to sneak a lot of time together here and there. And maybe that's contributed to getting used to each other a little bit.*

I won't be off with him or anything in the office, keep it as normal as possible but thinking to try avoid otherwise. Like he usually waits *after work to walk me down to the station and has been trying to arrange little lunch outings here and there. So I'm wanting to avert from these situations.*

I just want to hold back a little bit till I get my head sorted but equally don't want it to be weird. Is it a good idea or no?*
Original post by theBranicAc
what does op mean?

original poster, I think. So basically the thread starter.*
op, you do realise that we know who you are because of your distinct typing style, right?
I doubt... I rarely use this. Still who do you think I am? Plus how is it distinct? Words are words.*
Original post by Cinamon Biscuit
op, you do realise that we know who you are because of your distinct typing style, right?

meant to quote you but see post 19 in response to you.*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending