Banned for failing to provide translation. :banned:

Good good! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon Everyone :hello:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:noway:

[scroll][/scroll]
Original post by Matrix123
Do you mind giving me a bit of context beforehand. Like, what video ideas you've had for past videos/ how you plan on doing the video?

Spoiler

Great song name, btw :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
For a Midnight Regret song, the music video would feature a guy dreaming he was at a beach and a building builds itself up in front of him, he walks in the building to see a soft play area build itself up, which he goes in and explores, then suddenly finds himself on a boat ride in the middle of a jungle. Then he finds himself in his local Morrisons store running away from security for some odd reason.

Do you like the sound of that? Any ideas to improve on that or a completely different music video idea? :h:
Original post by office666
For a Midnight Regret song, the music video would feature a guy dreaming he was at a beach and a building builds itself up in front of him, he walks in the building to see a soft play area build itself up, which he goes in and explores, then suddenly finds himself on a boat ride in the middle of a jungle. Then he finds himself in his local Morrisons store running away from security for some odd reason.

Do you like the sound of that? Any ideas to improve on that or a completely different music video idea? :h:

Haha the Morrisons bit is reall random but if it's a very upbeat, lively song then that could work quite well. I was imaging a more slow song. I really like the idea at the beginning about the building forming. I'd suggest altering the Morrisons bit in some way but then again, if it works well with the lyrics in the song or you want to to have a comedic effect, then you should keep it as it is :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999

PRSOM.

This is brilliant, I shall keep it and use it every time I get a 100, which is all the time. :wink:
I can't remember which thread it was in but I was annoyed you got 6 gems before me.

But now I'm part of the crew. :biggrin:
Why is this thread moving so slowly? Come on folks :jive:

Posted from OtherWorld