The Student Room Group

First time

When you have sex the first time ? It's kind of a break point for you to actually realise what you want and what your partner wants and what you would do for that ?
As of a past experiences , I realised that your first time is very important to you but to some it's just another day /night with someone in bed having sex.
So ....
How would you say your firstt time was?
I appreciate all comments . It would really help .
Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My first time was just bizarre, I was 11 and had sex with my best friends brother who was 7 years older than me. I did consent, but so regretted it afterwards.
Though I think that you should only lose your virginity to someone you love.
Original post by Nimrahk123
My first time was just bizarre, I was 11 and had sex with my best friends brother who was 7 years older than me. I did consent, but so regretted it afterwards.

Gawwddd. ..r u even ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wtf... 0_0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by tasha_tah
Gawwddd. ..r u even ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm like fine, the past is over

Hope ur ok

Does any of ur family members know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by tasha_tah
Hope ur ok

Does any of ur family members know

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really an fine, and no none of my family know, they'd kill me.
Reply 7
^I hate it when TSR reminds me that I live in a messed up world.
I really an fine, and no none of my family know, they'd kill me.

Feel free to PM me if u need someone to talk to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't really count my official first time as my first time...

What I count as my first time was when it was sorta an accident and was like 0.5 seconds until we both freaked out and stopped :lol:

But I loved him and he was amazing, so it was fine
I was 18, wasn't a big deal. Had been in a relationship for 6 months. Both virgins. Made a conscious decision to skip sixth form that day and buy condoms from Morrison's toilet vending machine 👍

Hey
I understand and okay , it's hard but at least the past is behind you now , and you cannot change it so you just have to move on I suppose , but your doing great .
And you sure you are okay? :redface::wink:
I see
And it's true in a way that you should only have sex with someone you love , :wink:
But then what about one night stands ?
What is your opinions on that ? :wink:
Original post by Ria25
Hey
I understand and okay , it's hard but at least the past is behind you now , and you cannot change it so you just have to move on I suppose , but your doing great .
And you sure you are okay? :redface::wink:

I really am fine, I love my life, I mean we all make mistakes.
Reply 14

That's statutory rape... how long ago was this? How old are you now?
I really am fine, I love my life, I mean we all make mistakes.

That's the right attitude. ..its best to move on
:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kre
That's statutory rape... how long ago was this? How old are you now?

+ pedo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes
That's the spirt and it's nice for so many people to be giving you advice , (tasha_tah) :wink:
And yeah mistakes are what make us stronger and more cautious of things in life , it makes you a person who you are in the future . :wink:
I'm 16 and still a virgin :smile:
I'm 18 (19 next week!) and a girl, lost it a few weeks ago with a friend. One night stand thing but we were actually both sober and agreed to keep this a casual thing. He's 24, not a virgin.
I've never been in a relationship nor would I like one (trust issues/insecure/&whatnot) but I think, for your first time anyway, definitely be with someone you feel comfortable and safe with. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending