The Student Room Group

Politically Incorrect Facts

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
there is a positive correlation between penis size and income. fact.

how?! The bigger the more money you earn?!!!
Original post by queen-bee
how?! The bigger the more money you earn?!!!

yup *
yup *

:redface: but I'm failing to see the link*
Original post by queen-bee
:redface: but I'm failing to see the link*

big willy = $$$$$$$ *
big willy = $$$$$$$ *

but how and why??? I usually have a minimum requirement of 6 inches anyway,ya feel me? :sexface:
Reply 45
Original post by KingBradly
I'm on mobile with an awful connection, so cba to give links, but then if you're at all interested I'm sure you'll be able to search for this stuff, and if you're not then you'll likely not be interested in the truth beyond your narrative anyway.

Far more white people are killed by police in the US than blacks. However, of course you have to account for the smaller population percentage of blacks, and that leaves black people at about twice as likely to be shot than any other races. But black people are also more likely to commit crime (due to higher poverty levels) so when you take that into account, it kinda evens out and you realise the US police aren't as racist as the media makes them out to be (they're still horribly brutal though regardless of race, which is the problem which should be focused on).

A study conducted on monkeys showed that members of each gender were just as likely to choose toys that are generally associated with their respective genders as humans, suggesting that preferences for certain objects dates back far before "social constructs".

Over half of all Muslims in the UK think gays should be punished by the law

Part in bold is an oversimplification. The majority of people living in poverty in the USA are white, poor whites do not commit much crime compared to blacks or hispanics. In fact an areas poverty and education levels in the USA are not as strongly correlated with crime as an areas racial make up, ie, more black people = more crime. Not a comfortable fact for many people, but the title of this thread makes me feel it's appropriate here.
Reply 46
Original post by Napp
It is proven that creationists are 50x more likely to be incestuous god botherers than evolutionists.

Source? Evidence? Quote? Come back when you have one and then I might even consider believing you, until then stop begin anti-religious, without cause.
Reply 47
Original post by Napp
I assume you're sarcasm impaired?
I was more alluding to the bible thumpers from the deep south anyway, it's nice that you're representing them over here though)

I don't think religion really comes into it TBH they're all just Drumpf loving zombies, religious or not, who do as he says, I do seem to recall him saying he'd date his own daughter. ...http://fusion.net/story/176716/heres-the-creepy-video-of-donald-trump-saying-hed-date-his-own-daughter/
(go to about 0:50 or slightly before)
Pretty sure this site has a particular bias, but they say it's 100% true!
https://nordicantisemite.com/2014/07/23/top-10-facts-that-you-didnt-know-about-jews/

Spoiler

Original post by Mathemagicien

Spoiler

Don't get me started on dem gender-pay gays..
why no islam/race?
why only race if it’s white?
why only religion if it’s not islam?
Otherwise thread will unfortunately be removed

peak times
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
The Queen is just a human.

This doesn't correlate with the results for experiments I've seen reported by the David Icke Foundation Department of Lizardry Studies, I'm afraid.*
Original post by The_Opinion
Yes, at least 8, then according to this thread he will also be a successful guy.

the bigger the better :sexface:
As usual Islam gets a free pass. TSR is such an accurate microcosm for UK society.
I'm not Jameel.
Original post by Jebedee
As usual Islam gets a free pass. TSR is such an accurate microcosm for UK society.

Let's see about that...

All Muslims = ISIS sympathisers?
(JK no ban plz)

Spoiler

Original post by frankielogue
why no islam/race?
why only race if it’s white?
why only religion if it’s not islam?

Does this satisfy you? :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by JordanL_

Our government gives your taxes to the rich, the EU forces them to give your taxes to the poor.

What a pile of rubbish. The EU is a corporatist racket made up of elitist bureaucrats who ponder to the corporate elite. The EU has helped people like Thatcher and the corporates exploit freedom of labour, impose heavy regulation on SMEs and increase corporate influence. It is no surprise she was such a champion of the single market in the 70's. The EU and its very setup has allowed for a varied application of Reaganomics to be implemented across our continent and it should come as no surprise as we've seen many of the same results as America: Division, a rise of inequality and the rich getting richer.

Note: I have been made aware that we cannot include discussion of Islam or race in this thread, so please respect that
Fascism at its finest.
Political Correctness has more in common with Social Realism, a communist concept, than the fascist impingements on free speech

As a Libertarian, not a liberal, both are just as bad as one another.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending