The Student Room Group

Chemistry project

I just got into 6th year and I am doing adv higher chemistry. After summer we will be doing some kind of project and I have no idea what I am gong to do. I'd really appreciate if I could get some ideas. Thank you
Reply 1
I don't think you can do that. I think you are supposed to investigate stuff in things like caffeine in energy drinks
Reply 2
Thanks. Sounds very interesting. Any hints/suggestions on how I would go about doing that?
Reply 3
THANK YOU. Just one last thing. any experiments that i can do?Sorry i am being a bit annoying
Reply 4
Thank you very much
Original post by Potatoo
I just got into 6th year and I am doing adv higher chemistry. After summer we will be doing some kind of project and I have no idea what I am gong to do. I'd really appreciate if I could get some ideas. Thank you

projects in terms of doing experiments and explaining them? so what about:

- fehling's test
- daniell cell
- biuret test or
- iodine clock reaction

* just to name but a few?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Kallisto
projects in terms of doing experiments and explaining them? so what about:

- fehling's test
- daniell cell
- biuret test or
- iodine clock reaction

* just to name but a few?

Thanks man. Its mainly an experiment and then write it up and the results. Since its advance higher, so I think they expect us to something with everyday things(like I said caffeine in energy drinks and stuff). I think we'll be able to anything as long as we can get the stuff(legally). Also I am a bit thick so I don't want to start something that I can't deal with or finish and get decent marks.

Quick Reply

Latest