The Student Room Group

Best friend sent me a picture of my ex?

He and her are friends.

He sent me a picture of her looking really silly. She was putting something up her nose.

Anyway he sent a text with it saying "Hey look it's your girl"

I laughed and said it had been over a year since we broke up.

Why on Earth would he send it to me?

Especially when my ex knows my friend is sending it to?
Maybe he is trying to get you to like her again? idk
Original post by Anonymous
He and her are friends.

He sent me a picture of her looking really silly. She was putting something up her nose.

Anyway he sent a text with it saying "Hey look it's your girl"

I laughed and said it had been over a year since we broke up.

Why on Earth would he send it to me?

Especially when my ex knows my friend is sending it to?

Is it possible that your ex got a hold of your friend's phone and sent it herself?
Reply 3
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Maybe he is trying to get you to like her again? idk

I dunno.

He knows it's been ages though, so for him to send something like this isn't "normal". He's sensible and knows not to stir **** up.

Weird nonetheless.
trying to p*ss you off

roast him with something heavy and he won't do it again
Reply 5
Original post by Platopus
Is it possible that your ex got a hold of your friend's phone and sent it herself?

That's another possibility.

He's not the kind of guy to **** around with people's emotions, especially mine since we're close friends.
Reply 6
Original post by Mayhem™
trying to p*ss you off

roast him with something heavy and he won't do it again

He's a really close friend. He's sensible enough not to **** with people's emotions.

That said, I don't know why he'd enjoy pissing me off?
That's another possibility.

He's not the kind of guy to **** around with people's emotions, especially mine since we're close friends.

Maybe you should call him and ask him?
Reply 8
Original post by Platopus
Maybe you should call him and ask him?

I should, that'd make it a lot easier.

I don't know if should though. I don't really want to make it seem like I'm bothered about it.

Btw she did get in contact with me 8 months after the break up and was open to meeting up. I asked to get in touch but she never did.
I should, that'd make it a lot easier.

I don't know if should though. I don't really want to make it seem like I'm bothered about it.

Btw she did get in contact with me 8 months after the break up and was open to meeting up. I asked to get in touch but she never did.

Maybe you could wait a bit, then text back something like "my ex-girl, don't you mean?". If your ex sent it from his phone, she will hopefully be gone by the time he receives your text and if he didn't send the photo, he will ask what you are referring to.
Bump!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending