The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Much Excitement :excited:
My WIZARD powers can't stop the fact I have to get up at 4:15am tomorrow :cry2:
So I shall head off now and get some sleep!!
Night!

Woop! Haha! :biggrin:

Yes, almost too much excitement to bear! :excited:
AWESOME WIZARDRY but what!? Yeah, you really should go to bed:eek:You're going to be really tired...Unless if you're used to it.
Goodnight!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Yes, almost too much excitement to bear! :excited:
AWESOME WIZARDRY but what!? Yeah, you really should go to bed:eek:You're going to be really tired...Unless if you're used to it.
Goodnight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm even more excited about tomorrow though! :biggrin:
AWESOME BRILLIANT WIZARDRY!!! :biggrin:
I'm going to see the F1 live tomorrow and the first race is at 8:15am. It's a two hour drive and we need to arrive a bit early too!
So I have to wake up at 4:15am.
Seeing as I usually wake up at 12pm I feel like I'm gonna be a Zombie for a while haha!
Then it's a slightly later 5:30am start on Monday :frown:
So I'll most likely return here on Tuesday!
Night!

I'm even more excited about tomorrow though! :biggrin:
AWESOME BRILLIANT WIZARDRY!!! :biggrin:
I'm going to see the F1 live tomorrow and the first race is at 8:15am. It's a two hour drive and we need to arrive a bit early too!
So I have to wake up at 4:15am.
Seeing as I usually wake up at 12pm I feel like I'm gonna be a Zombie for a while haha!
Then it's a slightly later 5:30am start on Monday :frown:
So I'll most likely return here on Tuesday!
Night!

Ohh yeah! On your random thread I realised you were talking about the F1. It's arrived so soon! :ahee:
WIZARDRY of BRILLIANCE! :awesome:
Woah, good luck with that! Awww, I'll miss speaking to you...anyways, have an AWESOME time! :jive:
Goodnight! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hehe I'm a WIZARD!! :biggrin:
And the Palindrome too! :jive:
@spotify95 said it was unlikely I'd get them all!
But I did!

Wow - you managed to get the palindrome, the 999 and the thousand? :biggrin:

Congratulations! :party: :awesome:

Yes, that is a lot! :yep:

Oooh, I hadn't noticed that! Fantastic:top:

I have no doubt that you will. Cool, thanks :biggrin:

Indeed

Ohh, as you can see from what Spotify has said in the quote above yours, it was increased to 10 :smile:
Haha, yup! Good to hear :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's hope my current sales, as well as the 61 pairs of speakers that I recently bought, also go well! (Buying things to sell on at a profit is good fun!)
Yep, on eBay, detailed seller ratings count as well. Most people are above 4.6 in each category. (It's eBay's standards - 4 stars isn't enough, it has to be 5 stars.)

Yep, as you said, started out at 5, got increased to 10. It will never be increased above 10 though, otherwise it's not a forum community count, it's a user count.

Original post by spotify95
Let's hope my current sales, as well as the 61 pairs of speakers that I recently bought, also go well! (Buying things to sell on at a profit is good fun!)
Yep, on eBay, detailed seller ratings count as well. Most people are above 4.6 in each category. (It's eBay's standards - 4 stars isn't enough, it has to be 5 stars.)

Yep, as you said, started out at 5, got increased to 10. It will never be increased above 10 though, otherwise it's not a forum community count, it's a user count.

Absolutely! 61 is a bit of an odd number, isn't it? Oh well, I'm sure you'll get plenty of profit. (I'm not surprised; I'm having fun just from hearing about it :tongue:)
Oh OK. High expectations then!

That's true, yup:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You mean -17,958? :wink:

Good good. I always recommend HPs.
My best friend has a HP G6-2380SA (intel i5 3230M, 8GB, 1TB) and it has been very good.
My new laptop, to replace the Acer, is a HP 15-AC153SA (intel i7 4510U, 8GB, 2TB (1TB W7 + 1TB W10)), and that is much better than said Acer.
My parents' HP (unknown model, AMD-E2, 6GB, 750GB) is ok considering the price paid (less than £250), a bit slow but what do you expect with an AMD-E2 clocked at 1.7GHz? An Intel i3 would have outperformed it.

Indeed, HP have always been near the top of the market while relatively cheap

:console: What's the matter? :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you ok? :hugs:

Hello :smile:
aww,yes i am fine now thanks for caring, you are so nice :hugs: (i never thought i'd get an answer back to that!)basically, i was so scared coz i was having a surgery the next day,:redface: i thought i'd die and i could stop crying.....panicked basically:frown: ...... but oh well it kinda went.....well (well i dunno:s-smilie:)
but i am fine, n i am alive as u can see:biggrin:
Original post by mediaya
Hello :smile:
aww,yes i am fine now thanks for caring, you are so nice :hugs: (i never thought i'd get an answer back to that!)basically, i was so scared coz i was having a surgery the next day,:redface: i thought i'd die and i could stop crying.....panicked basically:frown: ...... but oh well it kinda went.....well (well i dunno:s-smilie:)
but i am fine, n i am alive as u can see:biggrin:

Awww, I'm glad ti hear you're OK now!:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks for caring so much :colondollar:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

how about u?:biggrin:
Original post by mediaya
thanks for caring so much :colondollar:

Spoiler

No worries! :h:

Haha, amazing! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
how about u?:biggrin:

I'm great thanks! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm great thanks! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats great to hear :wink:
Original post by mediaya
thats great to hear :wink:

:h:
Have you spoken to Hamza recently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:h:
Have you spoken to Hamza recently?

Posted from TSR Mobile

noooo....that really odd though, i think he diappeared with me or something....:s-smilie:....hope he comes back though:frown:

Latest