The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nimrahk123
I'd give you a hug, flowers and a box of chocolates if you want, though only ice cream can fix a broken heart. And I'm not Doctor Phil, I'm more Judge Geordie (but I'm not Geordie )

:h: Your forgiven :colondollar:
Hugs back :ahee::hugs:and a kiss :kissing2:
No chocolates :colonhash: I only give it to guys i like. :u:
Original post by queen-bee
ofcourse,if she has other qualities to offer which makes her stand out,I don't think most guys would reject her but I think boobs are definitely first or at least second on the list along with weight*

No way. Weight is a billion times more important boobs. I mean let's face it, fat girls tend to have pretty nice boobs lol.

But most guys would rather small ass boobs and a average sized girl than an overweight one with bigger, juicier boobs.

Seriously. Boobs are not a big deal.

Feminazi, poor hygiene and being too fat are the biggies I'd say.
Original post by TorpidPhil
No way. Weight is a billion times more important boobs. I mean let's face it, fat girls tend to have pretty nice boobs lol.

But most guys would rather small ass boobs and a average sized girl than an overweight one with bigger, juicier boobs.

Seriously. Boobs are not a big deal.

Feminazi, poor hygiene and being too fat are the biggies I'd say.

noooooooo boobs are definitely up there as priority for most guys if not all. Then maybe being a crazy feminazi but nowadays you do get men who also get high off the whole feminist movement. Poor hygiene is a big no no in both sexes,so not just exclusive to females
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:h: Your forgiven :colondollar:
Hugs back :ahee::hugs:and a kiss :kissing2:
No chocolates :colonhash: I only give it to guys i like. :u:

Thank you 😊, save the chocolates for a guy
noooooooo boobs are definitely up there as priority for most guys if not all. Then maybe being a crazy feminazi but nowadays you do get men who also get high off the whole feminist movement. Poor hygiene is a big no no in both sexes,so not just exclusive to females

I bet you have good boobs don't you?

Ms Bee. Just because you have good boobs doesn't mean that men find boobs the most important feature in a woman when choosing whether or not to date her.

Please.

Do you think a boy will take out a tape measurer and start measuring the women's boobs saying no your a B i need at least a women with a cup size of CC/D
:rofl3:
Original post by TorpidPhil
I bet you have good boobs don't you?

Ms Bee. Just because you have good boobs doesn't mean that men find boobs the most important feature in a woman when choosing whether or not to date her.

Please.

I'm a C cup :innocent: so just average*

Wallah they dooooo*
Do you think a boy will take out a tape measurer and start measuring the women's boobs saying no your a B i need at least a women with a cup size of CC/D
:rofl3:

never say never*
never say never*

u seriously think it can happen?
u seriously think it can happen?

maybe not to the extent of getting a tape measure out but probably be disappointed and tell the girl she has small boobs if it turns him off :dontknow:
*Nope but I've made it clear that weight and boobs are two important factors amongst other factors too,outside of TSR and maybe on here too and I've also said a guy isn't just going to reject someone based on boob size if she has other qualities which compensate/make her stand out from the crowd*
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 51
Intelligence, Face and Figure.
Thanks for making me feel better. I'm 5ft11 and a girl :redface:

Wow, that's pretty unattractive, even to a 6'2 guy like me.
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Wow, that's pretty unattractive, even to a 6'2 guy like me.

:angry::unimpressed: Leave me and my long legs alone and go bag a short 4ft11 chick who will drown under you in bed :lol:
But like if i see a hot girl i wouldn't disregard her because her tits were small. Whereas most women totally disregard a man due to his height it's like EW!
i don't know i'm even more confused than before.

I know some guys who prefer skinny or "overweight" let's say curvy girls lol.

Boob size is not really a total turn off.

Facial is not really a turn off either if the body is banging for example. You see many strippers do a good trade (LOL).
:angry::unimpressed: Leave me and my long legs alone and go bag a short 4ft11 chick who will drown under you in bed :lol:

Happily married to a gorgeous 5'7 chick who can wear 4-inch heels and still not look ridiculous.
I don't really think there is one
Original post by Foo.mp3
A: Overall aura. Female facial aesthetics are more of a deal breaker than male height, and things like boobs/bum are lesser concerns, in the main

By 'overall aura' I mean the way she strikes you (without analysing things in too much detail) e.g. her overall posture, personality, and shape/figure

Facial aesthetics vary by race and by country in terms of what is determined attractive. I don't think so personally. Whereas a short male globally overall in terms of 90%+ countries would be deemed not worthy for most women.
Dink size