The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6720
Original post by swirly
Pokémon Go: armed robbers use game to lure players into trap :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body?CMP=twt_a-technology_b-gdntech

you remember the violence when pokemon cards were the big thing in 1999. I remember hearing that some kid got stabbed in end for his pokemon cards. Its happening all over again

I once got into a small fight over Pokemon cards :colondollar::colondollar:

You know them days in primary school where fights would be a series of fly kicks and grabbing 😂
Original post by swirly
you remember the violence when pokemon cards were the big thing in 1999. I remember hearing that some kid got stabbed in end for his pokemon cards. Its happening all over again

They caused so many fights and arguments at my school that the head had to ban them...

Remember having a swimming lesson and one kid had his entire collection nicked
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
If man like Luke was a Pokemon trainer, he'd train a Caterpie - and find something statistically viable to suggest it's better than Charizard

My lvl 100 Butterfree would destroy your Charizard pal

Fite me....in a Pokemon battle.
European Championships Final is on and these three neeks are talking about Pokemon ^
Original post by Jimmy Seville
European Championships Final is on and these three neeks are talking about Pokemon ^

tbf it has been really dull so far but I agree.
Reply 6725
Murray is so gassed up.
Luke would be this don

image.jpeg
Wow that's a sharp pair of shorts
Reply 6728
Miesha Tate is fit af.
Reply 6729
Wow that's a sharp rating of Miesha Tate
French team bottling their own tournament led by a Spurs goalkeeper with an Arsenal CB and Striker.

Reply 6731
Imagine thinking Lloris, Koscielny and Giroud are leading a team with Pogba, Griezmann and Payet :rofl:
Reply 6732
On that note, Pogba is unreal.. Completely lit this tournament up

Welcome to the PL
Original post by SA-1
Imagine thinking Lloris, Koscielny and Giroud are leading a team with Pogba, Griezmann and Payet :rofl:

None of those three guys are leaders
Reply 6734
Original post by Kenan and Kel
None of those three guys are leaders

Meant leading them to the trophy.. Would be more influential than Lloris, Kosc & GQ
Original post by SA-1
On that note, Pogba is unreal.. Completely lit this tournament up

Welcome to the PL

i see what u did there hehe
Original post by SA-1

Nonce

First choice CB and apparently the best defender in the Premier League.

First choice CB and apparently the best striker in the league after he's scored 5 goals in 5 games before his inevitable 5 month drought.
Nonce

First choice CB and apparently the best defender in the Premier League.

First choice CB and apparently the best striker in the league after he's scored 5 goals in 5 games before his inevitable 5 month drought.

Wanna try your stupid meme again.

https://m.reddit.com/r/eder
Original post by atom y humber
Wanna try your stupid meme again.

https://m.reddit.com/r/eder

Nah you're ait m9
Reply 6739
Nah you're ait m9

Do you live in north, south, east or west of London?

Inb4 NW, NE, SW or SE 🙄

Latest