The Student Room Group

#Blacklivesmatterlondon what do we think?

In Britain 2 people have been shot by Police all year, both white. Discuss.

Scroll to see replies

The hashtag is too long smh I don't have time to read it then figure out where the spaces are supposed to go.

Also it's so show 'solidarity' for those Amerifags.
A bunch of complete morons who are most likely going to have lives that accomplish nothing other than spending large periods of time in prison.
Most likely made up of idiots who were hoping it would progress to a riot so they could smash **** up.
Solidarity for people in America, I'm all for it
Never understood why black people in the UK try and claim the culture (and issues) of African Americans for their own.

Police aren't shooting black kids in the UK. This so called 'solidarity' is just a pathetic attempt to get attention for themselves by exploiting the issues African-Americans go though on a daily basis - unlike black people in the UK.
Reply 6
Saw them on RT with the usual signs

Black lives matter more than White comfort

White silence is White consent

antiwhiteantiracist.jpg
They build up an anti police narrative that is not only mostly incorrect but also very dangerous.

BLM needs to die.
theres racial issues in america which occasionally are brought to the fore in hostile police (involving police officers who are used to being in a situation where the bad guys attacking you are allowed to carry guns) altercations, but blm is mostly a movement of sociology students who accept sjw lies.

blacks are responsible for 4x the violent crime as whites and yet only get shot half the amount.
Reply 9
Original post by bolly_mad
Never understood why black people in the UK try and claim the culture (and issues) of African Americans for their own.

So when liberals were protesting apartheid in South Africa, were they trying to claim issues as their own? At this point it has become another humanitarian issue.

The UN acknowledged this 2 years ago.

And The Bahamas have just issued a travel alert to their black citizens

Original post by bolly_mad
Police aren't shooting black kids in the UK. This so called 'solidarity' is just a pathetic attempt to get attention for themselves by exploiting the issues African-Americans go though on a daily basis - unlike black people in the UK.

London has it's own issue with it's policing of black people and racial profiling. Let's not forget.
Reply 10
Original post by Truths

London has it's own issue with it's policing of black people and racial profiling. Let's not forget.

What you actually mean is that black people have their own crime problem in London.
Reply 11
Original post by Truths
I LOVE the resentment in this thread tho. White people are a dying race, their population is shrinking, they have the highest levels of infertility and are slowly become the minority is their own supposed countries. Their favourite tool of accumulating power (Racism/white supremacy) these past 3 centuries is now shunned by society and the masses are working on the clock to dismantle it. And on top of that, the black african diaspora is uniting across the globe. I would be SHOOK too.

So you support ethnic displacement of white people from their historical homelands? OK.
Its just in solidarity for what is happening in America.You must be an idiot if you don't understand that or are against it.Its about time that people in other countries stand up for the injustice going on in America
Reply 13
Original post by Crassy
What you actually mean is that black people have their own crime problem in London.

Yeh...

No.
Original post by Crassy
So you support ethnic displacement of white people from their historical homelands? OK.

The USA is not their historical homeland :h:

And lol. There is no ethnic displacement. Y'all can't bearing children like the other races. Don't blame that on POCs. Take that up with God, babe.
(edited 7 years ago)
vtsxu.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Reply 15
Original post by Truths
Yeh...

No.

The USA is not their historical homeland :h:

Well black people make up 10% of the population of London, white people what? 40-50%? So if blacks commit 5% of offences and whites commit 10% it makes sense they are stopped and searched more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

Spoiler

Reply 16
Original post by Truths
I LOVE the resentment in this thread tho. White people are a dying race, their population is shrinking, they have the highest levels of infertility and are slowly become the minority is their own supposed countries. Their favourite tool of accumulating power (Racism/white supremacy) these past 3 centuries is now shunned by society and the masses are working on the clock to dismantle it. And on top of that, the black african diaspora is uniting across the globe. I would be SHOOK too.

Cool so if we are allowed to lump everyone in with the bad people of the group then as well as what you said:
Black people are murderers
Muslims are terrorists
Reply 17
Original post by Crassy
Well black people make up 10% of the population of London, white people what? 40-50%? So if blacks commit 5% of offences and whites commit 10% it makes sense they are stopped and searched more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

Spoiler

You just proved my point. You believe cops are profiling black citizens as a (criminal) monolith and not individuals. That's racism my dear.

Also key word: "Accused"
Reply 18
Original post by Truths

And lol. There is no ethnic displacement. Y'all can't bearing children like the other races. Don't blame that on POCs. Take that up with God, babe.

USA is a historically white country, since the USA did not exist before white people created it. The Americas however are indeed not whites historical homelands which is why I don't really mind about immigration there. Europe on the other hand is.

And yes, letting immigrants come at replacement level to the fertility rate of the natives is a form of ethnic displacement as defined by the UN.

Blacks are only growing in population because of foriegn aid to africa. Your population is artificially sustained by white people. When the aid runs dry well Africa is going to be in a worse state than it's ever been in before, meanwhile blacks in western countries kill each other too much to really grow much as a population.
Original post by IsNormaI
Saw them on RT with the usual signs

Black lives matter more than White comfort

White silence is White consent

antiwhiteantiracist.jpg

It's funny because he's an Asian Hispanic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending