The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lool guys I recently had a dream I got a U in Biology and my track was saying 'Pending'. I was panicking left right and centre, posting on here for advice like crazy. I also saw someone on here missed their offer (:sad:)

Then yesterday night I dreamt that I got a grand total of 17/60 raw marks in my biol4 exam. I'd expect a similar mark in D1 but not in bio :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
loool this is turning into an emotional support group :wink: I actually had a dream last night I was talking to a step question from the III exam I messed up (he was a piece of paper with arms and legs) and we talked through our problems and actually found the mistake.
Original post by Serine Soul
Lool guys I recently had a dream I got a U in Biology and my track was saying 'Pending'. I was panicking left right and centre, posting on here for advice like crazy. I also saw someone on here missed their offer (:sad:)

Then yesterday night I dreamt that I got a grand total of 17/60 raw marks yesterday in my biol4 exam. I'd expect a similar mark in D1 but not in bio :frown:

Lol last year i had a dream i got 87 in C1 and 0 in C4 then A* in Physics even tho i sat C1 the year before that.
Luckily no dreams this year yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Lol last year i had a dream i got 87 in C1 and 0 in C4 then A* in Physics even tho i sat C1 the year before that.
Luckily no dreams this year yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I got up and realised the lowest I can get is an E in bio so tbh my dreams are showing bs (or maybe the truth)

But it's awful when you've actually gone a few days without thinking about results, then suddenly have a dream to remind you all again
Original post by EnglishMuon
loool this is turning into an emotional support group :wink: I actually had a dream last night I was talking to a step question from the III exam I messed up (he was a piece of paper with arms and legs) and we talked through our problems and actually found the mistake.

Oh my god, so similar. I too had a dream day before yesterday in which I was talking to III Q11. It didn't have arms and legs, and didn't nicely talk me through my mistake, it yelled at me for screwing something obvious up.

I woke up so upset and worried, I actually emailed Dr Siklos about all my worries. He replied later in the day and he was so nice about it. He couldn't of course give any concrete assurances, but he tried to be very kind and reassuring.
Original post by krishdesai7
Oh my god, so similar. I too had a dream day before yesterday in which I was talking to III Q11. It didn't have arms and legs, and didn't nicely talk me through my mistake, it yelled at me for screwing something obvious up.

I woke up so upset and worried, I actually emailed Dr Siklos about all my worries. He replied later in the day and he was so nice about it. He couldn't of course give any concrete assurances, but he tried to be very kind and reassuring.

lool really?!? That's amazing. Maybe it'll be like Scrooge and we'll be visited by the ghost of papers I, II and III and scare some mathematical sense into us

Im gna email him telling him about how he failed as he had no geometry in STEP II. What a waste

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im gna email him telling him about how he failed as he had no geometry in STEP II. What a wasteman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
@C0balt
On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being most tense, how tense is Paris right now? :tongue:

What did it look like?
Original post by Mathemagicien
What did it look like?

Like this.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468188039.509668.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should've applied for art not maths.
Original post by sweeneyrod
Should've applied for art not maths.

Jealousy is not a good thing to have k.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EnglishMuon

OMG :rofl:

11/10
Original post by Serine Soul
@C0balt
On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being most tense, how tense is Paris right now? :tongue:

I'm out of city right now unfortunately! I wish I was there!

XD that was him. But mine was headless
Original post by C0balt
I'm out of city right now unfortunately! I wish I was there!

Ah I hope you're having a great time!
Thought I'd been happily avoiding the results day dreams but apparently not...

Dreamt last night that it was the day before results, yet we were all still in school doing lessons for some reason. Looked up grade boundaries and found out that you needed 75/72 in C3 to get an A* so started panicking. The deputy head called two of my friends throughout the day, telling one she'd got the grades for Bath (her firm) and another that she'd gotten A*AB and missed her medicine offer. The second friend then told me I'd gotten A*A*AA and met my offer.

Then somehow we were all stood in my kitchen, when my economics teacher comes in soaking wet (maybe it was raining idk) with a biscuit which I mistakenly thought was a congratulatory biscuit but turned out to be a good luck biscuit. Says he knows my grades but refuses to say anything. Friend who told me I'd gotten in has now vanished, so cue 10 minute debate over whether I've actually met the offer or not, why the deputy head didn't call me, and what was in the biscuit because it was disgusting.

Kind of sad when I woke up and realised I've still got to wait a while before finding out.
Original post by felecita
Thought I'd been happily avoiding the results day dreams but apparently not...

Dreamt last night that it was the day before results, yet we were all still in school doing lessons for some reason. Looked up grade boundaries and found out that you needed 75/72 in C3 to get an A* so started panicking. The deputy head called two of my friends throughout the day, telling one she'd got the grades for Bath (her firm) and another that she'd gotten A*AB and missed her medicine offer. The second friend then told me I'd gotten A*A*AA and met my offer.

Then somehow we were all stood in my kitchen, when my economics teacher comes in soaking wet (maybe it was raining idk) with a biscuit which I mistakenly thought was a congratulatory biscuit but turned out to be a good luck biscuit. Says he knows my grades but refuses to say anything. Friend who told me I'd gotten in has now vanished, so cue 10 minute debate over whether I've actually met the offer or not, why the deputy head didn't call me, and what was in the biscuit because it was disgusting.

Kind of sad when I woke up and realised I've still got to wait a while before finding out.

Idk whether it's a good thing that I seem to be the only one having no dreams about results day at the moment...
So happy with my completely free summer now, means I can continue working on my painting of Gonville and Caius college that I started last summer (commission by a friend, not an attempt to suck up to the Uni in any way)

Latest

Trending

Trending