The Student Room Group

Estel's Summer Bucket List!!!

Hi all!
Given that I have until September 13th to call Summer, I'm hoping to get something interesting done; as such, the bucket list is:

Key:
amber - in progress
Green - Completed.

- Complete A Zombies, Run! during a Park Run on a Saturday morning.
- Beat my previous 5K record - 45:32
- Win a game of bowling with over 100 points.
- Attend a family BBQ
- Go out with friends to the cinema
- Watch Harry Potter and the Cursed Child with the family
- Start doing Yoga
- Actually use my gym membership!
- Buy a fitbit, and walk at least 3,000 steps every day in August
- Learn how to play a song of violin
- for a personal challenge, make it a Lindsey Stirling song!!
- Finish Assassin's Creed Unity and/or Syndicate.
- write 10,000 words for Camp NaNoWriMo July 2017.
- Get Pokemon Go (as persuaded by @Student403 )
- Read King Lear in prep for A2 English Literature.
- Be in the top 10 for the UK in at least one quiz on Quiz Up (for July 2016)
- Donate at least 10,000 grains of rice via. freerice.com
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468066849.615605.jpg

Already getting started with Unity!!
I was planning to go running this morning, but the heavy rain outside told me to do otherwise - so here I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468077542.796076.jpg

Update: just completed sequence 3 - battling off the survey sweep, and getting that first assassination took a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Day 3 update time!
Last night we had a small family BBQ in the garden, so I can fully tick that off from the bucket list!
And I've also started playing Syndicate as well as Unity - so far, in syndicate I have eliminated 3 Templars, and are in the process of liberating 3 Burroughs (I'm more focusing on the side missions etc at this point)

And I've also made plans with a few friends of mine to see Ghostbusters on Wednesday - so that's another thing to tick off the list :biggrin:

Overall update:
Completed: Have a family BBQ
In Progress: Complete AC Unity and/or Syndicate
Pokemon Go really helps with the walking, if you're interested :tongue:

Good luck
I've been meaning to get it, but haven't had the time 😂

Is it out in the UK app store yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie
I've been meaning to get it, but haven't had the time 😂

Is it out in the UK app store yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah but I've seen some gyms in my local area http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/nianti-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/ Just open this link up on your phone and it should work!

Btw to reply to me, use the speech mark button on the bottom right of my post :smile:
Original post by Student403
Nah but I've seen some gyms in my local area http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/nianti-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/ Just open this link up on your phone and it should work!

Btw to reply to me, use the speech mark button on the bottom right of my post :smile:

Fair enough, thanks :smile:
I kinda didn't know where the button was on the app - looks like I'll stick to using my laptop!
Fair enough, thanks :smile:
I kinda didn't know where the button was on the app - looks like I'll stick to using my laptop!

Ohh fair! What's today's plan? :biggrin:
Original post by Student403
Ohh fair! What's today's plan? :biggrin:

Not much - I'm hoping to get through the next sequence in syndicate - I'm almost there, with 2 or 3 missions to go before I assassinate Pearl Attaway.
Then, given that it's after 2 right now, maybe get some practice in on the violin. But first I need to pick a song :smile:
Not much - I'm hoping to get through the next sequence in syndicate - I'm almost there, with 2 or 3 missions to go before I assassinate Pearl Attaway.
Then, given that it's after 2 right now, maybe get some practice in on the violin. But first I need to pick a song :smile:

Good luck with that :biggrin:
Update! I managed to complete the Fourth Sequence -aka Pearl Attaway 😊😊
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468245891.071787.jpg

I've also managed to win the gang war for Lambeth, and have decided that the song I'll learn on the violin is going to be Burn from the Hamilton musical.
(edited 7 years ago)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468325950.939051.jpg

Another Templar down, and one step closer to completing the game 😊😊

Today's plan: attempt another gang war - I managed to win Lambeth yesterday and might end up with the Thames today - and annotate the sheet music for my violin.

Also - has anyone seen the new ghostbusters? Is it any good - I'm going with a group of friends to see it tomorrow!

Edit: I had no idea that Nelson's Column was a synchronisation point - that was a lovely surprise. The view is nice from up there :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Happy mid-day update. I managed to unlock the WW1 missions with Lydia. Considering this is one of my favourite periods of history this is exciting. I love Lydia she is so sassy and it's brilliant!!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468336056.446458.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
So today's trip to the Cinema's been cancelled - I'm ill :frown: :frown:
So I'm going to power through the WW1 missions and hopefully finish them in the next few hours!

But, I hoping to go to the gym later, even if it's for half an hour.
All WW1 missions complete 😊😊 and have currently 39% synchronisation in the complete game. Back to 1868!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468413248.164715.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy Bastille Day to all my French friends!
To celebrate, I'm taking a break from Syndicate and hopefully trying to get further through Unity's main missions :smile:
And there's something else I can tick off my list! Pokemon GO is now out in the UK, and I have downloaded it. 😊😊
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468491836.925461.jpg

@Student403 - thanks for the suggestion :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Update!
Today's been a bit slow - although it's only 2pm - but I've managed to get through some of Pokemon Go! I've just achieved level 6, and have joined Team Valor :smile:

I hope to do more, and maybe go bowling this weekend.

As always, I am constantly updating my list, editing my goals and ticking them off :smile:
Time to tick something else off my list!!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468665050.290952.jpg

In light of playing Assassins Creed Syndicate I called myself Evie Frye - and then in the second game a girl actually called Evie turned up in the next lane. Luckily, she took it in good spirit.

COMPLETED: win a game of bowling with more than 100 points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest