The Student Room Group

numerical reasoning and verbal reasoning online tests.

What percentile do you have to be in to be considered a credible and good applicant?
Reply 1
100%
Original post by gurpartapl
100%

*******s. it's more 60-80th percentile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
It depends on the type of test and the level of difficulty. A recent numerical that I took was probably the hardest one I've seen, inasmuch it was impossible to finish all questions in the given time (I left out 5 untouched) and every question needed at least 2 or 3 calculations to find the answer. For that one I think I read the benchmark was like 33%. It was one of those that emphasize on quality not quantity.
Reply 4
Original post by Princepieman

Posted from TSR Mobile

sarcasm intended.
it depends on the company... sometimes even 60%
Original post by Princepieman

Posted from TSR Mobile

do the banks look for quality or quantity?
Original post by jonnyx1
quantity, and for top tier companies there is no Gauss standardizations: it's 90%. The most tough in my opinion is the verbal as it is very ambiguous. If you buy packs from sites like assessmentday or JobTestPrep or Graduatemonkey you will find similar questions. Many users say assessmentest. co. uk is selling original questions with answers. Price are about the same for all the sites.

you can even get a price discount if you go to canarywharfian.co.uk
Reply 8
JobTestPrep is a Scam, I bought 3 packages of different numerical tests and they were the same! DO NOT buy in JobTestPrep
Reply 9
Hey Jonnyx1, this is Tom, a product manager from JobTestPrep. I'm truly sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our services. We really try to customize our preparation packs according to our audience's needs, and sometimes, indeed, the different packs overlap. You are more than welcome to contact us, and we will provide you with a full refund for the redundant purchases. My apologies for the inconvenience. For everybody else, I assure you we are no scam and that, in fact, we do offer a variety of numerical reasoning products. Some are more general, while others are crafted in accordance with specific assessment companies' styles. Our customer service is also very responsive and will be happy to help with any query. Good luck on your exams everybody.
All sites don't guarantee you to pass, you pay for similar test..they try to use the logic behind... Who is looking for tests with questions and answers, I can provide a very good pack, divided by problems in pdf, and then in each pdf problem you will find 4-5 questions + answers.. I can also solve the tests for you! Just write to my whatsapp +380 68 812 2339

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending