The Student Room Group

If someone is overweight bordering on obese, drinks about 50 units alcohol a week and

smokes, how many points will their appearance score improve if they just fast a bit to lose the excess weight, quit drinking and quit smoking?

Do you think it'd make a big difference?
Reply 1
Original post by fermat1324
smokes, how many points will their appearance score improve if they just fast a bit to lose the excess weight, quit drinking and quit smoking?

Do you think it'd make a big difference?

Appearance score?
Reply 2
Original post by IYGB
Appearance score?

just like, you know, you'd say an absolute hottie is a 9 or a 10, someone else is a 1 or 2 if they're fugly
Could do. But they might have to pay a lot of money on dental care.
Reply 4
just like, you know, you'd say an absolute hottie is a 9 or a 10, someone else is a 1 or 2 if they're fugly

About 2?

Describing yourself are you? :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by saraxh
Could do. But they might have to pay a lot of money on dental care.

this directed at me in particular ? (seen my fotie?)
I think you should stop.
Reply 8
Original post by cbreef
Describing yourself are you? :biggrin:

what in terms of overweight, drinking and smoking? Yes

If you mean in terms of ratings, I mentioned someone fugly and someone attractive, so your post is ambiguous.

It's ambiguous in any case heehee :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I think you should stop.

stop what m8?
what in terms of overweight, drinking and smoking? Yes

If you mean in terms of ratings, I mentioned someone fugly and someone attractive, so your post is ambiguous.

It's ambiguous in any case heehee :biggrin:

Yeah, I suppose I should've used the right quote. And yes, quitting those things will make you at least a bit better looking. I'm just blessed/cursed by the fact I'm a male with a fast metabolism. :tongue:
Reply 11
Original post by cbreef
Yeah, I suppose I should've used the right quote. And yes, quitting those things will make you at least a bit better looking. I'm just blessed/cursed by the fact I'm a male with a fast metabolism. :tongue:

I guess it was a stupid question anyway. I suppose it's obvious that quitting these things would make me better looking.

But it'd be hard or impossible to say by how much.
I guess it was a stupid question anyway. I suppose it's obvious that quitting these things would make me better looking.

But it'd be hard or impossible to say by how much.

Are you a student?I don't do any of the things you do, but I wouldn't describe myself as healthy, so yeah, good diet and exercise (something I haven't done since school) matters a lot.
Reply 13
What exactly are you asking? Whether someone whose health is in the toilete is attractive or what?

Quick Reply

Latest