The Student Room Group

Muslim girls what age are you looking for marrige?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
I never bloody said 19/20 is a reasonable age. Did you read my OP?. I said lets just say we all had a degree at 19/20 which is unlikely. What age then would you get married?
Young? How the hell is 16 young. I feel for anyone who uses TSR and surpasses the age of 20!
GTFO
Haha, lol, u never know, you may be using it then :tongue: You could PM ur husband :smile:
I'm 19 in 2 months wtf
Original post by hamza772000
Haha, lol, u never know, you may be using it then :tongue: You could PM ur husband :smile:

I would cry if i found my husband on TSR and then have to tell our kids how we met!
Original post by Serine Soul
I'm 19 in 2 months wtf

Your an adult luck you :h:
I would cry if i found my husband on TSR and then have to tell our kids how we met!
haha, lol, but you wouldn't marry someone you love just coz it'd be hard to explain to your kids?

btw, I'm not saying u have to or ever will fall in love on tsr :tongue:

Edit: I just read your post again and what I wrote is completely naive, whoops :tongue: Sorry :frown:
lol, but why would you cry? I mean I could imagine that you'd be embarrassed but why would you acc cry? I mean after all you'd be talking about the friendliest and most halal dating site ever: TSR :tongue:

This is an updated reply :tongue:
haha, lol, but you wouldn't marry someone you love just coz it'd be hard to explain to your kids?

btw, I'm not saying u have to or ever will fall in love on tsr :tongue:

Edit: I just read your post again and what I wrote is completely naive, whoops :tongue: Sorry :frown:

Its cool. Why you so sure i'll fall in love on TSR are you proposing? :colonhash: Haha :lol:
lol, but why would you cry? I mean I could imagine that you'd be embarrassed but why would you acc cry? I mean after all you'd be talking about the friendliest and most halal dating site ever: TSR :tongue:

This is an updated reply :tongue:

I was exaggerating Lol. I would not cry haha. I'd just be embarrassed I found someone randomly on TSR, who decided to randomly PM me :u:
Its cool. Why you so sure i'll fall in love on TSR are you proposing? :colonhash: Haha :lol:
I'm not sure at all.......:smile:

And u really think so? lmao :tongue: I've talked to u for a whole 2 mins and 39 secs :tongue:
I'm not sure at all.......:smile:

And u really think so? lmao :tongue: I've talked to u for a whole 2 mins and 39 secs :tongue:

3 mins :colonhash: You abandoning the proposal now :frown:
I was exaggerating Lol. I would not cry haha. I'd just be embarrassed I found someone randomly on TSR, who decided to randomly PM me :u:
Oh, ok then fair enough.......:smile:

Yeah, I guess anyone would be embarrassed tbh, but you wouldn't really care if you found someone you love.........again not saying you'll find a husband here.......don't get your hopes up jk lol :tongue:
3 mins :colonhash: You abandoning the proposal now :frown:
lol What proposal? What have I got myself into? :tongue: :redface:
lol What proposal? What have I got myself into? :tongue: :redface:

Goodbye Hamza. :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: You broke my heart :frown:
Goodbye Hamza. :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: You broke my heart :frown:
Oh NO! SORRY! but I'm only 16 too, I just turned 16 4 days ago, I'm wayy too young for this, any ways how can you be so sure that I'm not a tw*t? :redface:
Oh NO! SORRY! but I'm only 16 too, I just turned 16 4 days ago, I'm wayy too young for this, any ways how can you be so sure that I'm not a tw*t? :redface:

Ah in the slamic calender i turned 16 on the 1st day of Ramadhan! In the normal calender I'm yet to turn 16. I still say I'm 16. LOL I know your a twa* already you broke my heart :tongue: :cry:
Ah in the slamic calender i turned 16 on the 1st day of Ramadhan! In the normal calender I'm yet to turn 16. I still say I'm 16. LOL I know your a twa* already you broke my heart :tongue: :cry:
Oh, so you're just a wannabe :tongue: lol jk WOW! 1st Ramadan, you're a blessed child :tongue:

Aww, sorry, how can I fix/mend it? :frown:

Forget the kids, telling the parents is awkward enough :u:
Lets suppose we all had a degree and a job and a stable income at 19/20
EDIT: this may be impossible but LET'S just say we we're all in this state.

Degree, stable job, stable income? Why da*** would you want to get married then :lol: Go out and enjoy life instead!
Original post by Zamestaneh
Forget the kids, telling the parents is awkward enough :u:

Haha:biggrin: Mum i love this guy i found him on TSR XD that day will be the end of me :lol:
When I find a girl that lifts .... who knows how long that will take. :moon:

In reality, probably find someone around 23 and get engaged around 26 and married around 28.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending