The Student Room Group

Why is life so unfair?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
like I hugged barney, this one: barney3.png

Ermmmmm okay... Pikachu i hope the barney you were on about is not him.... :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just gonna cry and laugh at this now...what has this life of mine become...??😪😪😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread lost it's meaning long ago...*sniffle*
Original post by mypetpikachu
I swear to god..if u were in front me..I would've beaten the crap out of u...I'm literally crying and laughing like a retard at the same time...lmao...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console::erm:
Ps: i know ur kidding lmao:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Ermmmmm okay... Pikachu i hope the barney you were on about is not him.... :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really wasn't this dinosaur...barney is acc a real person...I wasn't on about this...hamza decided to twist this convo well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
lol u know everything :tongue:

I know u were gonna say that too:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao...sooo sorry...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:console::erm:
Ps: i know ur kidding lmao:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha...I'll take the consolement...I need that atm...lmao..

Posted from TSR Mobile
It really wasn't this dinosaur...barney is acc a real person...I wasn't on about this...hamza decided to twist this convo well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao...sooo sorry...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should we move to hamza's bday thread... :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Should we move to hamza's bday thread... :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We probs should...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
its just life, get over it smh
Original post by Foo.mp3
Unless you're suffering extreme hardship e.g. lacking bare necessities in life, then life isn't all that unfair really. Be grateful and strive for greatness

Thank u for bringing the thread back on track..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
What happens if the nice guys cant change their ways? What do we do? Are we stuffed? (I've remained anon because someone on TSR knows me and I don't want them to know about my problems)

Become more valuable than the girl you like. Nice guys are 'nice' not because they're genuinely nice people, but rather because they want something from the person they're being nice to. To get the girl, you have to stop treating her as if she is more valuable than yourself. Which in itself isn't easy.
Original post by cookie123456789
Natural Selection. Survival of the fittest. It's a dog eat dog world.

Natural selection/survival of the 'fittest' is a Biological process and it is concerned physical fitness. How many fat people (who subsequently probably have CHD, Type 2 Diabetes, joint problems etc etc) are doing well for themselves? Quite a lot!

Nothing to do with natural selection and everything to do with opportunity, education, support and.....luck!

Life isn't fair because hard work and morals does not = success. Look at people born into wealth/royalty who never had to lift a finger. Look at dictators with no morals. Look at hard working good people who can barely afford rent and food. Life isn't fair because there are no intrinsic laws of the universe that ensure that good people are rewarded and bad people are punished. It's all random. Don't take it personally - the failure or the success.
Might as well tell her...can't just leave people to their own curiosity...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep::yes::yep::yes::awesome:.......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha lol :tongue:

I'm just gonna cry and laugh at this now...what has this life of mine become...??😪😪😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
SORRY! :frown:

Original post by mediaya
I know u were gonna say that too:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, I'm kinda scared now, bet u knew that too :tongue:
women don't like white knights Js
Original post by Anonymous
Why is life so cruel to white knights? The good guys..The heros? I'm talking about jobs, education, women the whole lot.

Because life rewards those who push themselves and take risks, not the weak how hide away and think they deserve good things for doing nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest