The Student Room Group

Muslim girls, would you allow your husband to do this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zarek
I don't think oral sex is a despicable act. Intimate, fun and pleasure giving in my book. And anything which is in your nose is pretty much in your mouth, given theyre interconnected moist chambers.

I respect your opinions, however i follow what my religion teaches me.
Mufti Zakaria was just giving an example, his meaning was..imagine the mucus in ones nose. The mouth is pure...one wouldn't take the mucus from the nose and place it into the mouth. (its not a pleasing act)
Original post by senoritatimaa
That question was answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada and it has also been approved by Mufti Ebrahim Salejee.
I dont think Mufti Zakaria was trying to compare kuffar to animals, he tried to explain his answer in a way that the opposite person would understand.

well i clearly didnt understand where hes coming from because it looks like hes comparing us kuffars with animals to me. well, id rather be seen as an animal than a muslim so i guess its not all bad lol
Only the left hand is used - e.g. to clean up after using the bathroom.
The right hand is used for religious acts such as reading the Holy Qura'an..we follow with out index finger.

Yet both hands are used during sex, a supposedly "despicable act", aren't they? And both hands are used during prayer and duaa.
Only the left hand is used - e.g. to clean up after using the bathroom.
The right hand is used for religious acts such as reading the Holy Qura'an..we follow with out index finger.

So what about handjobs using your left hand?

As of oral sex, there is no explicit ruling on this. Though some may consider it to be undesirable, you have no Quranic evidence or an authentic hadith to support your claim that it is not permitted. And as they say, everything is halal until proven to be haram and you haven't provided evidence that it is haram. You provided an interpretation from one Mufti but this isn't evidence.

Some are concerned about semen entering the mouth but even if you use this argument, if the semen doesn't enter, there is nothing for you to oppose.
Reply 64
Why would any guy, Muslim or otherwise, want to do cunnilingus?

So many submissive wimps :sigh:
Original post by Cinamon Biscuit
well i clearly didnt understand where hes coming from because it looks like hes comparing us kuffars with animals to me. well, id rather be seen as an animal than a muslim so i guess its not all bad lol

okay, if that is what you think.
Original post by 41b

guess you dont need bjs either then :bigsmile:
Original post by M14B
This thread will not last long

LOL surprisingly the thread has lasted for a month :biggrin:
Original post by WBZ144
Yet both hands are used during sex, a supposedly "despicable act", aren't they? And both hands are used during prayer and duaa.

Yes, however after having sex it is compulsory for Muslims to purify themselves and this is done by performing the ritual washing of the whole body known as Ghusl. This ritual washing also has to be performed after childbirth, menstruation etc...only performed for purification.
Reply 69
guess you dont need bjs either then :bigsmile:

No one needs bjs from you.
Original post by Legendary Quest
So what about handjobs using your left hand?

As of oral sex, there is no explicit ruling on this. Though some may consider it to be undesirable, you have no Quranic evidence or an authentic hadith to support your claim that it is not permitted. And as they say, everything is halal until proven to be haram and you haven't provided evidence that it is haram. You provided an interpretation from one Mufti but this isn't evidence.

Some are concerned about semen entering the mouth but even if you use this argument, if the semen doesn't enter, there is nothing for you to oppose.

Well i am not one of the great, not a scholar, nor am i so pious. I am just a practicing Muslim. I dont want to give a wrong answer.

I do know that Quraanic verses and Hadiths have many many different meanings..and scholars/Muftti have studied The Qura'an and Hadith.
I personally think what what the Mufti said was absolutely right. For people that do want to know the rulings then they themselves can ask a Mufti.
Original post by 41b
No one needs bjs from you.

so you conclude men need bjs :rofl: dumb **** get your act together
so you conclude men need bjs :rofl: dumb **** get your act together

Some people are clearly stupid :tongue:
Original post by 41b

Whats wrong with being submissive? Do you not love your partner?
You are a wimp if you are not submissive.

Agreed WBZ144.
Yes, however after having sex it is compulsory for Muslims to purify themselves and this is done by performing the ritual washing of the whole body known as Ghusl. This ritual washing also has to be performed after childbirth, menstruation etc...only performed for purification.

The same way you wash your hands during ghusl, the mouth can be washed after sex.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

Agreed WBZ144.

Are you telling me I have to submit to my partner to love him?????
Reply 76
Original post by Anonymous

Agreed WBZ144.

:puke:Destined to evolutionary disappearance.
Original post by WBZ144
The same way you wash your hands during ghusl, the mouth can be washed after sex.

boo, you are wasting your time, they are never gonna get it but it doesnt matter because you will be satisfied with such pleasure when your man goes down on you that they will never know because of a bunch of senseless rules :h:
Original post by WBZ144
And what about women who can only be sexually satisfied through oral sex (they do exist)? Is it not necessary that they have this to keep themselves "chaste"?

Oral sex is allowed in Islam however it is classed as Makrooh - (an act disliked by Allah swt) Also it should only be performed between a married couple. It would be better if they dont perform such a act too much as it is Makrooh.
Also one of the reasons why Muslims should get married is so that their desires are met, so women who can only be sexually satisfied through oral sex, its fine. - As long as everything is done inside marriage! Performing all these acts outside marriage is Haram (forbidden)
Why get sin when you can do it the Halal way?
boo, you are wasting your time, they are never gonna get it but it doesnt matter because you will be satisfied with such pleasure when your man goes down on you that they will never know because of a bunch of senseless rules :h:

There are no rules forbidding it. It depends on the person. If she wants it she accepts. If she finds it disgusting and refuses good on her. Each to their own :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending