The Student Room Group

What things about your parents are NOT perfect

For my mum:
Shes extremely judgmental of my friends, and when they come other she acks them loads of questions. If she dosent like them that much shes not that keen on inviting them back round. THis is so frustrating, especially bc zthere my freidns not hers! Once i got mad at her and she ticked me off lol.

My dad:
Cant really think of alot bcz mum usually is the louder one lol. BUT he dosent like me hanging with too much friends and he only lets me have a sleepover over if we do extra homeweork, this is also annoying

BUT I LOVE THEM BOTH LOL!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
My mum - she hides her emotions and then erupts and snaps after holding them in for so long, she can't really keep a secret - she always tells my stepdad, papa or gran and she can be a reluctant to help you when it comes to money

Stepdad - he can be very arrogant at times, he didn't believe in mental health problems for years until he experienced them himself so he was a bit of a prick to me regarding my conditions until he experienced similar, he smokes and stinks the house out :laugh:

I probably have more flaws than them combined but either way, we all love each other and get on...most of the time :tongue:
Original post by Spock's Socks
My mum - she hides her emotions and then erupts and snaps after holding them in for so long, she can't really keep a secret - she always tells my stepdad, papa or gran and she can be a reluctant to help you when it comes to money

Stepdad - he can be very arrogant at times, he didn't believe in mental health problems for years until he experienced them himself so he was a bit of a prick to me regarding my conditions until he experienced similar, he smokes and stinks the house out :laugh:

I probably have more flaws than them combined but either way, we all love each other and get on...most of the time :tongue:

I think its realy nice to know your parents and siblings flaws. It maeks the bond that much more stronger! :biggrin:
Honestly I wouldn't change my mum for the world, she's incredibly supportive of me and did a brilliant job when all of a sudden it was just me and her against the world for a while.
Reply 4
What's the point in picking out their flaws?
Original post by claireestelle
Honestly I wouldn't change my mum for the world, she's incredibly supportive of me and did a brilliant job when all of a sudden it was just me and her against the world for a while.

ME TOO!!!! If i had a chance to change there not so perfect flaws, i would never!! I cant put into word show much they mean to me.
Original post by k.m.b
What's the point in picking out their flaws?

I think picking out there flaws makes a stronger bond between each other, bcz u know that when there not so perfect u understand and love them the same way. :smile:
Mum: Naggy, worries too much
Dad: Haven't seen him in 7 years
Why do you keep making threads about parents?
tsr.PNG
Original post by surina16
Why do you keep making threads about parents?
tsr.PNG

i know its weird lol, i prob come up as creepy. But when i have a subject i like talkign about i make loads of trheads lol :biggrin:
Original post by Talkand...Talk
i know its weird lol, i prob come up as creepy. But when i have a subject i like talkign about i make loads of trheads lol :biggrin:

Dude SH*T they are on your case
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Dude SH*T they are on your case

LOL!!!!!
I guess im gonna get a bashing tonight then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending