The Student Room Group

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k

A US petition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization has reached the required 100k signatures.

Hopefully this racist group can now be formerly recognised as a terrorist organisation and all members / supporters added to terrorist watch lists and made unemployable (although most of their members are already unemployable).

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

#alllivesmatter

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't be too worried. The origin of the signatures may be Russia or North Korea or any other country.
#blacklivesmatter is bad, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them a domestic terrorist organisation. They're highly decentralised.
by saying black lives matter does not mean people are saying other lives don't matter or even saying 'anti-white'
It's like going to a breast cancer race for life and claiming ''but what about throat cancer and lung cancer etc.''
When there was the search for Maddie, where were the people claiming ''but what about all the other kids, #findeveryone''
It's clear that black people are being oppressed in America today more than other races, not just white, and whoever disagrees is either ignorant or blatantly overlooking the facts.
Reply 4
Original post by TercioOfParma
#blacklivesmatter is bad, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them a domestic terrorist organisation. They're highly decentralised.

They do match the FBI's definition of domestic terrorism.
"This Racist group"?!?!? Because they are standing up for the injustice of black people in the USA? Give me a break.
(edited 7 years ago)
i will nvr sign that petition!! IMAGINE police are KILLING black ppl for NO REASON, there the real terrorists. I think that the ppl have became fed up of there brothers and sisters dying!! So now they hv warned the police. Will the police who killed alton and philando get convided? probably not, if alton and philando were still alive would they get convicted? DEFINATLY yes!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Is it acceptable to mention BLM and terrorism on here? I said they were a terrorist group a month ago and the post was took down.
Original post by joecphillips
They do match the FBI's definition of domestic terrorism.

Like I say, they're decentralised, which means that there isn't really any sort of control from higher ups.
Reply 9
Original post by george_c00per
Racist?!?!? Because they are standing up for the injustice of black people in the USA? Give me a break.

Maybe the fact they want segragation is one point that shows what they stand for.
Reply 10
Original post by TercioOfParma
Like I say, they're decentralised, which means that there isn't really any sort of control from higher ups.

The definition does not specify a needed power structure.
Maybe the fact they want segragation is one point that shows what they stand for.

ugh shut up, it's not only black people who support black lives matter.
Who said anything about segregation!? They just want incompetent police men to stop shooting them! They don't want to feel the need to protect themselves from the very people who are supposed to be protecting them.

How do they want segregation if they are trying to advocate for equality?? If you dare say that it's because they are simply advocating for black lives then I'm not even going to waste time arguing with you lmao

As much as you want BlackLivesMatter to be synonymous with WhiteLivesDontMatter just to push your hateful agenda, that's not what it means. Honestly, get over yourself.
About time. Many members called for a full on race war via Twitter, and chants at their protests often revolve around murdering Police Officers.

#BlueLivesMatter
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
About time. Many members called for a full on race war via Twitter, and chants at their protests often revolve around murdering Police Officers.

#BlueLivesMatter

you're a completely ignorant idiot.
Police people can take off their badges and be whoever they want once their shift is over. Black people cannot.
This whole post is just stupid
Are the chapters of the KKK classed as domestic terrorists?!
Ridiculous, stop embarrassing yourself.
The kkk isn't a terrorist organisation and they've killed upwards of 3000 people.
Britain First isn't a terrorist organisation.

Because extremist members commit violence doesn't mean it's a terrorist organisation! Not every member of BLM is a violent racist. Everyone in the KKK is a white supremacist yet they aren't a terrorist organisation?

This is ridiculous!
(edited 7 years ago)
How is it a terrorist organisation??????? Black lives matter doesn't equate to other races' lives not mattering. A lot of people have misunderstood the #blacklivesmatter hashtag. It's supposed to promote equality. Obviously there will be black supremacists who will abuse the hashtag but that's not it's purpose. Black lives do matter too!! The point is how can all lives matter if black lives don't. The US police are far too trigger happy. Remember this is in reference to unlawful killings btw.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending