The Student Room Group

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tcameron
In absolute terms yes, but considering black people only make up 18% of the US population there is a stupidly high figure of black people killed by police officers.
In relative terms it would be expected that there would be more white men deaths purely because the number of them is vastly higher than black men!

Or perhaps this speaks to their higher criminality?
then you're more stupid and ignorant than I originally thought.

Don't entertain this racist's views. It's honestly not even close to being worth it.
In absolute terms yes, but considering black people only make up 18% of the US population there is a stupidly high figure of black people killed by police officers.
In relative terms it would be expected that there would be more white men deaths purely because the number of them is vastly higher than black men!

The figure is actually 13%. And when you read that over 50% of homicides are committed by black people it's harder to feel any sympathy.
Original post by StrawbAri
You have to admit that this is ridiculous.
The KKK has been operating for more than 200 years and still operating today. killing, lynching and spreading hate aren't terrorists but a bunch of misguided black people on Twitter threatening to stop white people from attending their meetings and one nut job not even directly associated with the group killing some police of officers and suddenly it's a terrorist organisation.

Where's the outrage for white supremacist groups all over the world operating freely, preaching hatred and getting BBC interviews?

I don't even support the violence that BLM has shown in the past but they're hardly a 'terrorist' organisation.

Dylan Roof wasn't called a terrorist he was called a lone wolf and is still awaiting trial. Micah Johnson who was essentially a lone wolf as well was branded a terrorist and he was killed immediately.

The KKK member base has shrunken rapidly, and they have killed over 3000 people since it's inception. Black on black murder passes that every six months.

Which is a more worrying figure?
Original post by Jebedee
Or perhaps this speaks to their higher criminality?

Are you then implying that all crimes deserve being shot publically multiple times? More crimes or just more times caught?
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
The KKK member base has shrunken rapidly, and they have killed over 3000 people since it's inception. Black on black murder passes that every six months.

sigh black on black crimes debate -__-. Criminals do criminal activity so what do you expect. What you should be more worried about is when Police offers who vow to protect their nation perform the same criminal activity and get away with it.
Are you then implying that all crimes deserve being shot publically multiple times? More crimes or just more times caught?

No, are YOU implying that all black criminals were shot by police?
Original post by tanyapotter
Prove to me how I am an anti-semite. This should be good.

And justifying the killing of a black man just because he didn't "follow a simple instruction" is justifying murder and racial profiling. Racist scum.

Are you triggered darling?

This snowflake is upset that I have exposed her as the anti-Semite she is.
Reply 48
Oh so because of something not proven he deserved to die in such a manner?

where did I say that?
The figure is actually 13%. And when you read that over 50% of homicides are committed by black people it's harder to feel any sympathy.

I've concluded that you're just a racist. Let's hope the one day you're in need is not the day a person of a different race is the only one capable of coming to your aid.
Original post by The_Opinion
Are you triggered darling?

This snowflake is upset that I have exposed her as the anti-Semite she is.

Prove to me why you think I'm anti-semitic. Do it. I'm waiting.
Original post by joecphillips
where did I say that?

Then why bring up that he was a suspect?
Original post by Jebedee
No, are YOU implying that all black criminals were shot by police?

I didn't mention race in this.

What does black on black murder have to do with BLM being a terrorist organisation?!
Black on black murder isn't racially motivated. The lives of people of other races aren't threatened due to black on black murder. It's due to high crime rates in the black community and it has nothing to do with the police brutality problem. It's a different issue all together.
When a migrant rapes a white woman it would be ridiculous for me to bring up white on white rape to divert from the problem at hand why is okay in this case.

Why is the KKK still in operation? There are more KKK members than violent BLM members (not every BLM member is violent)
Why are they still being allowed to roam free and get bbc interviews?
Reply 54
Original post by Talkand...Talk
i will nvr sign that petition!! IMAGINE police are KILLING black ppl for NO REASON, there the real terrorists. I think that the ppl have became fed up of there brothers and sisters dying!! So now they hv warned the police. Will the police who killed alton and philando get convided? probably not, if alton and philando were still alive would they get convicted? DEFINATLY yes!!

MICHA JOHNSON IS A HERO
nuff respect to Micah
i will never forget him, he shall nvr be forgotten in the black community
HE put his life on the line to stop all this innocent killing of black ppl!

MICHA JOHNOSN IS A HERO I REPEAT!

So murdering people is a 'warning' nowadays? Cool. Idiot.
Reply 55
Then why bring up that he was a suspect?

Because it shows a different situation than a traffic stop.
I didn't mention race in this.

Okay let's try this again.
Are YOU implying that all criminals were shot by police? *waits for response "no just the black ones"*
Original post by joecphillips
Because it shows a different situation than a traffic stop.

fair enough, but that point was not needed as it still does not justify the need for him to be shot 4 times and left to bleed.
Original post by tanyapotter
Prove to me why you think I'm anti-semitic. Do it. I'm waiting.

I honestly think he is swooping low enough to say that it's because of your avatar..
Reply 59
Original post by StrawbAri
His death has been declared a homicide

Do you know the definition of a homocide?
the killing of one person by another.
It does not comment on the situation leading to it or the legality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending