The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

unconditional offers and people that are definitely going to Kent uni (2016)

Hello, im just looking to see if there are any other people that are definitely starting at Kent uni this September that wanna talk.
Original post by Timhaines
Hello, im just looking to see if there are any other people that are definitely starting at Kent uni this September that wanna talk.

Me!!!!!! im studying basket weaving
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Computer Science...
Original post by Timhaines

Got an unconditional offer for Law starting September 2016!
What grades did you guys get?
Reply 5
Hey! I've got unconditional offer for Architecture.
Reply 6
Postgraduate student who'll be studying Computer Science from September.
Original post by Misha97
Hey! I've got unconditional offer for Architecture.

I was listening to an interesting podcast today about architects and creativity:

http://99percentinvisible.org/episode/the-mind-of-an-architect/
Reply 8
Hi, ive got an offer for psychology with clinical psychology and have already met my offer. Would love to chat to anyone who is doing the same course.
Cultural Studies & Social Anthropology, haven't found anyone on the same course yet, can't begin to imagine why :P
Reply 10
Hey,

I'm hoping for an unconditional from Kent for Law I was just wondering what kind of gcses and a level grades I would need. I'm applying for politics and law which has entry of ABB i'm predicted 3A's and got 2A*'s 4A's and 4B's at gcse do I stand a chance?
Reply 11
Hey! Im applying to hopefully study Architecture at Kent in 2017!! I just wondered what kind of thing you included in your portfolio? Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks!!
Reply 12
Original post by Kezkel
Hi, ive got an offer for psychology with clinical psychology and have already met my offer. Would love to chat to anyone who is doing the same course.

Hey I am hoping to do Psychology, did you get an unconditional?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending