The Student Room Group

Happy birthday Hamza!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Well okay then...
U r a horrible person...ur the meanest person I know and u don't deserve a life...
Happy...lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I appreciate the truth :wink:
Original post by hamza772000
Yeah, I don't coz I'm no nice lol :tongue:

lol u dw and rest, okay! :smile:

lol thx :colondollar:

How and Why? (20 marks) :wink:

oh right so what you need:colonhash:....10 explained reason:h:....i will but not now, a bit later lol:wink:
there is a question for u too tho!!! do you think i am nice?if yes why? (20 marks) if no, its fine (1 mark) :tongue:

lol, how can you expect me to accept it, when u have no proof, and u cba coz there's nothing u can say, lol :tongue:

i will give proof,u just wait :tongue:
Well okay then...
U r a horrible person...ur the meanest person I know and u don't deserve a life...
Happy...lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile

i am afraid Hamza u forgot the jk again:tongue:

I appreciate the lies :wink:

wait, what?!?! how can u accept lies about yourself man:redface:
jk:tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
lol thx :colondollar:

oh right so what you need:colonhash:....10 explained reason:h:....i will but not now, a bit later lol:wink:
there is a question for u too tho!!! do you think i am nice?if yes why? (20 marks) if no, its fine (1 mark) :tongue:

i will give proof,u just wait :tongue:

i am afraid Hamza u forgot the jk again:tongue:

wait, what?!?! how can u accept lies about yourself man:redface:
jk:tongue:
No worries :wink:

Yh, I'll be waiting......:tongue:

Okay, No, you're not nice, because saying that you're nice is an understatement, you need your own word :wink: because you always send me the sweetest messages :colondollar:, you talk to me despite how annoying my curiosity is, the thread you made for me was awesome and I can only imagine how long it took you(thanks), you put up with my bs EVERYDAY, you pretend as if my lame jokes are acc funny :tongue:, you never blank me out and always reply, you had a surgery 3 days ago yet u still take time out to talk to me, you treat me as if I was ur real brother :colondollar:, you care about my Science unit 2 and 3 :tongue:.............I can go on, but I don't want you to go through the pain of reading so much, you need rest rn :smile:

Yeh, whoops, again, it was done deliberately :tongue:

HAHA, is that revenge for what I did last time? This was a real good time, I guess, but see, again what I did was so much more worse, but ur niceness is just reflected in ur actions :wink:
I appreciate the truth :wink:

Lol..wth...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh, I appreciate the fact that u said the truth and didn't lie, unlike some people.........@mediaya :erm:
Yh, I appreciate the fact that u said the truth and didn't lie, unlike some people.........@mediaya :erm:

I didn't mean it tho...I think ur nice...just that u don't think ur nice yourself..so I'm just gonna go along with whatever u say...but my opinion isn't gonna change...😇😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't mean it tho...I think ur nice...just that u don't think ur nice yourself..so I'm just gonna go along with whatever u say...but my opinion isn't gonna change...😇😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, sorry for this but f*** your opinion : 62215758.jpg

It's all about the truth:
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
No worries :wink:

Yh, I'll be waiting......:tongue:

Okay, No, you're not nice, because saying that you're nice is an understatement (1mark), you need your own word :wink: because you always send me the sweetest messages :colondollar:(1 mark), you talk to me despite how annoying my curiosity is (0marks, curiosity is not annoying, i quite like the fact that ur curious!), the thread you made for me was awesome and I can only imagine how long it took you(thanks)(2 marks), you put up with my bs EVERYDAY(-1mark), you pretend as if my lame jokes are acc funny :tongue:(0 marks), you never blank me out and always reply(1 mark), you had a surgery 3 days ago yet u still take time out to talk to me(1 marks), you treat me as if I was ur real brother :colondollar:(1 marks), you care about my Science unit 2 and 3 :tongue:.............(1 marks)I can go on, but I don't want you to go through the pain of reading so much, you need rest rn :smile:

Yeh, whoops, again, it was done deliberately :tongue:

HAHA, is that revenge for what I did last time? This was a real good time, I guess, but see, again what I did was so much more worse, but ur niceness is just reflected in ur actions :wink:

oh lol i will do one tomorrow i think

the marking in bold!
pass rate:60 percent
marks obtained:7/20=35 percent lol u failed!!
but ur so nice saying that n remembering all that :colondollar:

haha no i wasnt taking revenge!!!just for fun bro!! wanted to see ur reaction n unlike me who got u upset n worried, u didnt mind me saying it, again ur niceness reflect through ur action without u even knowing!:h:
Original post by mediaya
oh lol i will do one tomorrow i think

the marking in bold!
pass rate:60 percent
marks obtained:7/20=35 percent lol u failed!!
but ur so nice saying that n remembering all that :colondollar:

haha no i wasnt taking revenge!!!just for fun bro!! wanted to see ur reaction n unlike me who got u upset n worried, u didnt mind me saying it, again ur niceness reflect through ur action without u even knowing!:h:
Yep, whenever you're better :smile:

So u basically didn't give me a mark me for the truth, hopefully next time I'll pass :redface:

And how can I forget? :colondollar:

lol, I know, that's the nicest way one could possibly do it :smile:

And that last bit isn't true......:tongue:
Exuberant anniversary celebration of your birth to you, you are an inhabitant of an animal conservation containment program, you look like a haplorhine primate that is within a paraphyletic group of approximately 260 species and you smell like one too.
Yep, whenever you're better :smile:

So u basically didn't give me a mark me for the truth, hopefully next time I'll pass :redface:

And how can I forget? :colondollar:

lol, I know, that's the nicest way one could possibly do it :smile:

And that last bit isn't true......:tongue:

what does truth mean to you man? n no, i didnt give u marks for the ones u didnt have proof for and/or those that depend on my feelings lol, yh hopefully you'll pass next time:wink:

okay then if that isnt true, ur last bit on ur last post isnt true either :eviltongue:
Well, sorry for this Laraib but f*** your opinion : 62215758.jpg

Attachment not found

:lol::toofunny:u cant believe how much i laughed at that man:laugh:it's giving me a tummy ache lol

:wtf:

Spoiler

Well, sorry for this Laraib but f*** your opinion : 62215758.jpg

Attachment not found

Hahaha..lmao...stop now...seriously...I'm laughing too much..my stomachs like full on churned up,,,lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
what does truth mean to you man? n no, i didnt give u marks for the ones u didnt have proof for and/or those that depend on my feelings lol, yh hopefully you'll pass next time:wink:

okay then if that isnt true, ur last bit on ur last post isnt true either :eviltongue:
Haha, I dunno :tongue:

No!!! It was true :smile:
Original post by mediaya
:lol::toofunny:u cant believe how much i laughed at that man:laugh:it's giving me a tummy ache lol

:wtf:

Spoiler

Haha :tongue:

No! u know everything :tongue:
Haha, I dunno :tongue:

No!!! It was true :smile:

naaah it wasnt true :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hahaha..lmao...stop now...seriously...I'm laughing too much..my stomachs like full on churned up,,,lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
59251698.jpg
59251698.jpg

Lmao..wtf...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
naaah i wasnt true :tongue:
IT WAS!
Haha :tongue:

No! u know everything :tongue:

OMG, i lauhged so hard the pain wouldnt go away lmao

awww, dont worry , i wont kill u if u speak the truth u know, just admits what u first said lol:tongue:
i dont know what blatant mean tho lol

Quick Reply

Latest