The Student Room Group

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
X

Original post by tanyapotter
X

If you don't mind me giving some input, (1) "Jews" is not an offensive or anti-Semitic term unless it's specifically used as such and (2) Tanyapotter is not being anti-Semitic, that's ridiculous.
You have proven nothing, you have declared yourself that the word "Jew" is racist, this further proves your hatred of Jews, you think that Jews are dirty and view the term as an insult, despite it not being, hence why Jewish museums and even the Wikipedia page about The Holocaust uses the same word, you are a clear anti-Semite.

i am genuinely shocked someone as ignorant as you exists

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joecphillips
From what I have heard the video didn't show the shooting and what led up to it, what it showed was the aftermath and one persons word, I don't believe either the officer in the situation or the girlfriend is there any more evidence that you have based your evidence from?

Maybe watch the video?

I'm going by all the information on the Wikipedia page and and any new information from the investigators. I don't claim to have evidence. I'm just saying from all the information available and reaction from public officials it is unlikely that the homicde was justifiable though I'm still waiting for final word from investigators.
Even the lawyer of Yanez the police in question has failed to provide evidence for claims he made concerning his client.

And anyway at least you're actually taking me seriously and not pigeonholing me as a crazy leftist moron :smile:
Is this a joke?
Original post by StrawbAri
Maybe watch the video?

I'm going by all the information on the Wikipedia page and and any new information from the investigators. I don't claim to have evidence. I'm just saying from all the information available and reaction from public officials it is unlikely that the homicde was justifiable though I'm still waiting for final word from investigators.
Even the lawyer of Yanez the police in question has failed to provide evidence for claims he made concerning his client.

And anyway at least you're actually taking me seriously and not pigeonholing me as a crazy leftist moron :smile:

Do you have about 30 minutes of free time? I can link you to a good video about both recent shootings.
If BLM is a terrorist or racist group then we can say vote leave is a racist group. There end thread.
You have proven nothing, you have declared yourself that the word "Jew" is racist, this further proves your hatred of Jews, you think that Jews are dirty and view the term as an insult, despite it not being, hence why Jewish museums and even the Wikipedia page about The Holocaust uses the same word, you are a clear anti-Semite.

Why would you keep using the term "Jew" even after I have told you that this is a derogatory term with negative connotations? I have Jewish friends and family who have all told me that they prefer to be referred to as Jewish people. If a Jewish person told you to refrain from using the noun, why would you continue to do so?

And why don't you provide me with actual proof that I am anti-semitic? Why can't you just admit that I'm not, and that this was a cheap dig at my avatar?
Why would you keep using the term "Jew" even after I have told you that this is a derogatory term with negative connotations?

What? :lol:
Why would you keep using the term "Jew" even after I have told you that this is a derogatory term with negative connotations? I have Jewish friends and family who have all told me that they prefer to be referred to as Jewish people. If a Jewish person told you to refrain from using the noun, why would you continue to do so?

And why don't you provide me with actual proof that I am anti-semitic? Why can't you just admit that I'm not, and that this was a cheap dig at my avatar?

What is wrong with you. Stop giving him attention and replying to him.
Original post by MrSplash
If BLM is a terrorist or racist group then we can say vote leave is a racist group. There end thread.

No connection whatsoever.
Original post by tcameron
by saying black lives matter does not mean people are saying other lives don't matter or even saying 'anti-white'
It's like going to a breast cancer race for life and claiming ''but what about throat cancer and lung cancer etc.''
When there was the search for Maddie, where were the people claiming ''but what about all the other kids, #findeveryone''
It's clear that black people are being oppressed in America today more than other races, not just white, and whoever disagrees is either ignorant or blatantly overlooking the facts.

PRSOM
So acknowledging that Black lives matter just as much as other lives makes one a terrorist. Says a lot about the people who signed it.

Good luck implementing that :lol:

Two can play at that game, I have Jewish friends that say that you are talking trash.

You believe that the word "Jew" is a negative word, this shows your anti-Semitism, you believe the word "Jew" is a synonym for "scum bag" or similar. You hatred is clear.

You should be spending your time e-mailing Wikipedia and countless Museums, including Jewish museums that the word "Jew" is a bad word.
Original post by Al-Ayubi
No connection whatsoever.

Judging a large group of people on a small minority. Some people who supporter leave were racist so therefore we may assume vote leave is a racist group, which it isbt and i dont believe is. Same with muslims with these assumptions we can say peope who follow islam are terrorists due to a minority who are, again obviously this is not true as terrorists make up a small amount of the worlds muslims.
Original post by joecphillips
They are still active but can I ask why you chose that article rather than the latest update on the case?
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-anaheim-kkk-protesters-charged-20160630-snap-story.html

Didn't imply that the KKK were the ones instigating the violence though. Was just giving an example of their recent activity. Hence violent was in brackets.

Original post by remiremi
if people in a movement are openly calling for the death of white cops, people that have been proven to be a part of BLM have also murdered cops they are terrorists. There's no argument here, you can bring up slavery and the KKK but this is not relevant to anything.

Guess what? the black panthers were also terrorists, what makes BLM shooters so different?

I'm waiting for your logic

How is the still active KKK not relevant to anything? I never mentioned slavery either so I don't know where you got that from.
The KKK is a still active racial hate group that have not been branded as terrorists. BLM is a movement consisting of some radical extremists that make hateful threats online as do all political groups. The leave campaign isn't a terrorist group because some people are radical and one has committed murder. Britain first isn't a terrorist group either and it consists of some radical members who make equally as hateful threats as the radical BLM members.
Why is it only BLM you wish to be branded a terrorist organisation?

Plus you still haven't provided proof that the people/person that killed police officers is in fact a member of BLM and it was an organised killing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tcameron
by saying black lives matter does not mean people are saying other lives don't matter or even saying 'anti-white'
It's like going to a breast cancer race for life and claiming ''but what about throat cancer and lung cancer etc.''
When there was the search for Maddie, where were the people claiming ''but what about all the other kids, #findeveryone''
It's clear that black people are being oppressed in America today more than other races, not just white, and whoever disagrees is either ignorant or blatantly overlooking the facts.

Very true, Cenk Uygur explains this brilliantly:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153752474144205&id=210277954204&ref=bookmarks
Two can play at that game, I have Jewish friends that say that you are talking trash.

You believe that the word "Jew" is a negative word, this shows your anti-Semitism, you believe the word "Jew" is a synonym for "scum bag" or similar. You hatred is clear.

You should be spending your time e-mailing Wikipedia and countless Museums, including Jewish museums that the word "Jew" is a bad word.

You're using the word "Jew" negatively, associating Jewish people with insulting things such as distrust and even going so far as to insinuate that the term "Jew" is synonymous with scum bag, or something disgusting and dirty. I'm simply asking you to STOP doing that. Stop being so anti-semitic and racist.
You're using the word "Jew" negatively, associating Jewish people with insulting things such as distrust and even going so far as to insinuate that the term "Jew" is synonymous with scum bag, or something disgusting and dirty. I'm simply asking you to STOP doing that. Stop being so anti-semitic and racist.

**** off and go pm this idiot. This guy is clearly a troll and you continue to reply to him filling up the thread with unrelated nonsense.

You view the word "Jew" as negative, I don't, that clearly shows how you dislike Jews and possibly wish that Hitler was given a few more years.
Do you have about 30 minutes of free time? I can link you to a good video about both recent shootings.

Sure. I'm happy to hear any well thought out opinion that may differ from my own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending