The Student Room Group

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k

Scroll to see replies

Original post by caravaggio2
As are ISIS.😱

No, ISIS has a clear command structure. #blacklivesmatter is a hashtag campaign with some self-proclaimed leaders
Original post by WBZ144
I thought you would go off on a tangent. What has crime stats got to do with you calling Blacks criminals who like to gun each other down? Do you deny that saying such a thing is racist?

Funny, a probably come from a better educated family and have a higher level of education than you ever will.

My daddy is bigger than your daddy, what a great argument, and yep, I was correct, she didn't answer the question. Do blacks commit far more crime in the US than their % of the population, yes or no?
Original post by TercioOfParma
#blacklivesmatter is bad, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them a domestic terrorist organisation. They're highly decentralised.

It's a movement (much like feminism), not an organisation. People need to learn the difference, it's like calling for feminism to be recognised as a "terrorist organisation".
Original post by The_Opinion
My daddy is bigger than your daddy, what a great argument, and yep, I was correct, she didn't answer the question. Do blacks commit far more crime in the US than their % of the population, yes or no?

No, I was pointing out that you are more likely to "be from the gutter" than I am :lol:

Stop trying to divert from your racist comment. You called Blacks criminals who like to shoot each other. I will keep the reminder fresh, no matter how hard you try to divert. You are a racist and you know it.
Original post by WBZ144
I thought you would go off on a tangent. What has crime stats got to do with you calling Blacks criminals who like to gun each other down? Do you deny that saying such a thing is racist?

Funny, a probably come from a better educated family and have a higher level of education than you ever will.

I can see a series of grammatical mistakes in your post, I highly doubt that you are as highly educated as you claim, certainly not in any subject that requires one to use good grammar. The mistakes are not misspellings or typos. I will highlight them for you.
Original post by WBZ144
No, I was pointing out that you are more likely to "be from the gutter" than I am :lol:Stop trying to divert from your racist comment. You called Blacks criminals who like to shoot each other. I will keep the reminder fresh, no matter how hard you try to divert. You are a racist and you know it.
Come on racist, quote what I typed.

Also, answer my question, do they commit more crimes than their % of population suggests they should or not?
Original post by WBZ144
No, I was pointing out that you are more likely to "be from the gutter" than I am :lol:

Stop trying to divert from your racist comment. You called Blacks criminals who like to shoot each other. I will keep the reminder fresh, no matter how hard you try to divert. You are a racist and you know it.

If you're uneducated, they'll say you're "from the gutter". If you're educated, they'll cry about it and tell you to check your privilege. You can't win with racists. Ignore them.

There's a very specific reason why they're doing this on an internet forum and not in real life. No one wants to talk to them in real life if this is the kind of nonsense they spout.
Original post by The_Opinion
I can see a series of grammatical mistakes in your post, I highly doubt that you are as highly educated as you claim, certainly not in any subject that requires one to use good grammar. The mistakes are not misspellings or typos. I will highlight them for you.

Again, attempting to divert. If you were such an expert on grammar, you would know that Blacks has a capital B when referring to the African diaspora. Furthermore, I was repeating what you said about Blacks.

Which is that we are criminals who like to shoot/kill each other, hence you are a racist. Diverting only makes you seem cowardly.
Original post by WBZ144
Again, attempting to divert. If you were such an expert on grammar, you would know that Blacks has a capital B when referring to the African diaspora. Furthermore, I was repeating what you said about Blacks.

Which is that we are criminals who like to shoot/kill each other, hence you are a racist. Diverting only makes you seem cowardly.

You are a racist black supremacist, that refuses to answer the question regarding blacks in the US committing a disproportionally large amount of crime.

You have also still not directly quoted the mythical message that you keep referring to, come on, prove it, oh yes, I forgot, BLM supporters don't like proof, remember "hands up don't shoot", that was another BLM lie.
Original post by tanyapotter
Proof, please. And stop referring to Jewish people as "Jews". It's a racist, anti-semitic term. I've literally just told you.

Balls. It is neither racist nor anti-semitic.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Balls. It is neither racist nor anti-semitic.

I've already addressed this:

I have been informed that the term "Jew" is only anti-semitic if used as such, so I will retract the comment that using "Jew" is automatically anti-semitic and racist. That was wrong - I was going off what my own Jewish friends and family have advised me to do when addressing other Jewish people, but I realise that this is not the case for all Jewish people.
He claims that black people are criminals who like to kill/shoot each other. He clearly has something against black people. I wonder why he hates them so much? But you can't really ask a racist why they're racist, because they'll never admit it. Oh well - jokes on them; the internet is the only place they're able to voice such ugly thoughts.

Exactly, and arguing with them is pointless because they then resort to baseless accusations or try to stray off topic. Before you know it, you have wasted valuable time on them. It isn't worth it :h:
[video="youtube;dj4ARsxrZh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8[/video]
Original post by joecphillips
The definition does not specify a needed power structure.

It surely should do, on this point it's not so much the "terrorist" that's at issue but the "organisation".
Original post by Al-Ayubi
[video="youtube;dj4ARsxrZh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8[/video]
They are the kind of gutter trash that @WBZ144 supports.
Original post by Al-farhan
Are the chapters of the KKK classed as domestic terrorists?!

Original post by StrawbAri
The kkk isn't a terrorist organisation and they've killed upwards of 3000 people.
Britain First isn't a terrorist organisation.

Because extremist members commit violence doesn't mean it's a terrorist organisation! Not every member of BLM is a violent racist. Everyone in the KKK is a white supremacist yet they aren't a terrorist organisation?

This is ridiculous!

Glad to see you agree that BLM is the black equivalent of the KKK.

But to answer your question, there is indeed a precedent for white supremacist groups who incite violence (rightly) being decimated by law enforcement authorities with powers provided by anti-terrorism laws.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TaintedLight

BLM is a movement that's publicizing just how unfairly are the black communities treated by governmental agencies and the local police forces. The fact that many of you here are unaware of this is deeply upsetting.

They may have started with this intention but you and I both know that's not what they're about now.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Glad to see you agree that BLM is the black equivalent of the KKK.

But to answer your question, there is indeed a precedent for white supremacist groups who incite violence (rightly) being decimated by law enforcement authorities with powers provided by anti-terrorism laws.

BLM itself is a movement though and not necessarily some organised body which the KKK is. I would say the black panthers is the equivalent of the KKK though they dissolved in 1982 and the KKK is still in operation.

Extremist nuts killing police and issuing real threats are also handled by law enforcement though. BLM protests are heavily policed incase there is any violence. What I'm saying is the KKK isn't officially recognised as a terrorist organisation so I don't see why BLM should be recognised as one.

Though in the end, I doubt it will happen anyway.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by StrawbAri

It makes sense that black people would protest the killing of other black people does it not?
The same way certain groups protest the rapes of white women in their countries by immigrants. Isn't that also divisive? Doesn't that breed extremists as well?

No, because more white people are killed by cops than black people. As opposed to it just being black people that are killed. This demonstrates that they care only for their own race.
Reply 179
Equality is an aspiration...,not a fact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending