The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if GW sets give successful candidates a nudge before 1 August? I know they're not supposed to, but I'd like to know when it's worth letting myself get nervous about results of my second rounders!
Original post by BabyBar1994
Is anyone else still waiting on multiple sets?? I have three I am yet to hear from and from being on this forum I don't think they have given out interviews. It just seems with about 20 days to go till offer day, and most places trying to fit in 2 rounds of interviews into this time, they're cutting it a bit fine, particularly since they've had applications for over 2 months.

Yep! Im still waiting on Nexus and Farringdon and also wondering where we will find ourselves timescale wise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard from St Ives after first round?
Original post by Legally_Yours
Anyone heard from St Ives after first round?

No not yet but they are interviewing again on Tues eve so might not here until Wednesday
Original post by ex turnip causa
Does anyone know if GW sets give successful candidates a nudge before 1 August? I know they're not supposed to, but I'd like to know when it's worth letting myself get nervous about results of my second rounders!

It depends on the set but they often give hints, yes! Eg. Inviting you for work experience or a lunch. Don't worry if you don't hear tho! :smile:
18 St John Street interviews are out
Did anyone get a reply confirming an interview time from Charter chambers following an invitation for first round?
Original post by Powertothepupil
18 St John Street interviews are out

Anyone had a rejection?
Original post by egarna
Anyone had a rejection?

No but I'm worried now because I haven't heard anything 😳
Original post by Happygolucky2
No but I'm worried now because I haven't heard anything 😳

I've not had anything either :frown:
For those of us who received our BPTC results today - would it be worth ringing any remaining chambers to update them of our results, or is that not commonly done?
Anyone know when we might hear from 15NBS?
Original post by 123flaw
Anyone know when we might hear from 15NBS?

In my interview they didn't give a set date but they said they had a couple of interviews this week so I had it in my head that it would be the end of this week or the start of next week at the latest as second rounds are 23rd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegalLab
In my interview they didn't give a set date but they said they had a couple of interviews this week so I had it in my head that it would be the end of this week or the start of next week at the latest as second rounds are 23rd

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excellent thank you!

On another note, does anyone have any insight into the assessed day for 18 St John Street? Any information over the format or what to expect would be fantastic. Cheers!
Has anybody heard from 15 Winckley Square?
Reply 2795
Original post by Bob boblaw

Nothing here!
Original post by LawMe
Nothing here!

Last year they inteviewed (one round only) on Saturday 1st August!
Original post by Bob boblaw

Nothing here either! Apparently their interview date is Saturday 30th July.
Anyone heard from 9-12?
I know we all keep asking but, anyone heard anything at all from Fourteen or 4 Brick Court? They've had our apps for 10 weeks and only have 13 working days left before deadlines...
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending