The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 41b
If you're happy to be a soulless mercenary then go for it.

But each guy you sleep with radically decreases your ability to pair bond.

Then again, if you're seriously considering this, then you've likely lost that ability anyway.

So if there's a guy cucked enough to pay for it, use him. Fools deserve what comes to them.

Spot the Redpiller here. :rofl:
Reply 21
Original post by shawtyb
its basically prostitution and although in the UK its legal, its just not a good thing!

i have no issues with differnet types of relationships but sugaring is just everything wrong with a relationship

Yeah but live and let live. I mean I don't understand the mentality of people who would do this, probably because I don't understand Machiavellian people in general, but they aren't hurting anybody
then again I suppose in the types of relationships we're talking about it is made explicit what the deal is, i.e. the sugar daddy knows he is one, so that undermines any notion of immorality imo
(edited 7 years ago)
Also, i only did it for a short period as I don't think the lifestyle is for me, but it paid off some bills and I'm happy for that.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Yeah but live and let live. I mean I don't understand the mentality of people who would do this, probably because I don't understand Machiavellian people in general, but they aren't hurting anybody

only the feelings of the men who are stupid enough to think that their there for the relationship
Original post by 41b
If you're happy to be a soulless mercenary then go for it.

But each guy you sleep with radically decreases your ability to pair bond.

Then again, if you're seriously considering this, then you've likely lost that ability anyway.

So if there's a guy cucked enough to pay for it, use him. Fools deserve what comes to them.

Well no, I did it and I'm still a hopeless romantic.
Reply 25
Original post by shawtyb
only the feelings of the men who are stupid enough to think that their there for the relationship

I was under the impression that, as opposed to just standard gold diggers, people who are "sugar babies" are more open about what they are looking for. Perhaps that is not the case
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I was under the impression that, as opposed to just standard gold diggers, people who are "sugar babies" are more open about what they are looking for. Perhaps that is not the case

not always no
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Pros: money and get gifts

Cons: have to sleep with probably unattractive overweight older men who potentially have families and kids. Not to mention the realisation that you're not much more than a prostitute. Probably find it difficult to have a real relationship. *

Lots of women sleep with overweight losers, some have to marry them.
Also as if "sugaring" is now a word. My oh my.*
Original post by Radmanistan
Lots of women sleep with overweight losers, some have to marry them.

yes but that's generally because they find other features about them attractive - I think any sort of gold digger relationship is sad, the fact that people see this as a viable financial option is just depressing. Make your own money don't leach off some guy!*
Original post by socialsugar
I asked for the opinion of previous and future sugar babies so shawtyb i dont understand why you feel the need to comment on everything you see, sometimes silence is golden.

you're probably barking up the wrong tree love, the majority of people on this forum are probably still virgins/in school. Maybe take it to Reddit?
yes but that's generally because they find other features about them attractive - I think any sort of gold digger relationship is sad, the fact that people see this as a viable financial option is just depressing. Make your own money don't leach off some guy!*

They don't find them attractive.
you're probably barking up the wrong tree love, the majority of people on this forum are probably still virgins/in school. Maybe take it to Reddit?

can i just clarify, im not a virgin lmao

Original post by socialsugar
I did say goodbye via
:ciao:

**** happens
Reply 33
Original post by Anonymous
Well no, I did it and I'm still a hopeless romantic.

Most likely you're kidding yourself.

A virgin is 20% likely to divorce her husband. One partner before is 45%. Two is 65% likely, three or more is 75% likely.

Your hopeless romanticism is likely symptomatic of poor decision making and a willingness to act impulsively without regard to consequences.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 41b

A virgin is 20% likely to divorce her husband. One partner is 45%. Two is 65% likely, three or more is 75% likely.

Your hopeless romanticism is likely symptomatic of poor decision making and a willingness to act impulsively without regard to consequences.

So don't get married?
Original post by shawtyb
can i just clarify, im not a virgin lmao

**** happens
lol I didn't mean you specifically I just mean if he/she had come here looking for sugar babies then they're probably quite thin on the ground *
lol I didn't mean you specifically I just mean if he/she had come here looking for sugar babies then they're probably quite thin on the ground *

obviously haha!
Original post by 41b

A virgin is 20% likely to divorce her husband. One partner before is 45%. Two is 65% likely, three or more is 75% likely.

source that isn't just redpill?
Reply 38
No need to sugarcoat the word. Just say prostitute.
Doesn't it concern you that you may not ever be able to take a warm bath or shower without rapidly dissolving in the water?

Latest

Trending

Trending