The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Who said that I want children, eh? :tongue:
I would like to but I don't think I would :redface:
Haha, true; you would indeed! :rofl:

Heyy, how you doing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whoops :tongue: Sorry :frown: Why don't you think you'd have children? (if you don't mind me asking :tongue:)

Don't you want a mini Matrix :colondollar:

Original post by jbman690
sup guys
Hey :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Whoops :tongue: Sorry :frown: Why don't you think you'd have children? (if you don't mind me asking :tongue:)

Don't you want a mini Matrix :colondollar:

Hey :smile:

Noooo, you don't need to apologise again! :tongue:
I do not mind - I just don't think I'd be a good mother. I mean, I'd have to consider what my partner would want then it takes a lot of money, time and effort, all of which I'd be more than willing to take up on but I just don't want to give someone a bad life if that makes any sense:dontknow:

Hehe awww, mini Matrix! :rofl: I would but yeah :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noooo, you don't need to apologise again! :tongue:
I do not mind - I just don't think I'd be a good mother. I mean, I'd have to consider what my partner would want then it takes a lot of money, time and effort, all of which I'd be more than willing to take up on but I just don't want to give someone a bad life if that makes any sense:dontknow:

Hehe awww, mini Matrix! :rofl: I would but yeah :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, dw, you'll be a great mother, your kids would be there for you when you're old, they'll be grateful of how you took care of them, when they grow up, I mean, if you're parents thought that way, you wouldn't be here............but its all up to you I guess :smile:

exactly, she would be able to complete this thread..........:rolleyes: :tongue:

Aww, dw, you'll be a great mother, your kids would be there for you when you're old, they'll be grateful of how you took care of them, when they grow up, I mean, if you're parents thought that way, you wouldn't be here............but its all up to you I guess :smile:

exactly, she would be able to complete this thread..........:rolleyes: :tongue:

Hehe thanks :smile: well no one knows if they would or not but maybe :tongue: True, I mean the main reason why I'd want to is because I'm very grateful for my life so it'd be amazing to give someone else the opportunity to live and experience so many great things.

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hehe thanks :smile: well no one knows if they would or not but maybe :tongue: True, I mean the main reason why I'd want to is because I'm very grateful for my life so it'd be amazing to give someone else the opportunity to live and experience so many great things.

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Np :smile: yh true :tongue: Exactly!
tbh, I really do want kids, after a while though, first I wanna experience the world with my wife :colondollar: (ahh, one day :tongue:)

:tongue:

Np :smile: yh true :tongue: Exactly!
tbh, I really do want kids, after a while though, first I wanna experience the world with my wife :colondollar: (ahh, one day :tongue:)

Yup! :biggrin:
Same! :five: I'd only want to have kids in my very late twenties or thirties. It'd be nice to experience stuff with my partner first:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Awakener

(edited 7 years ago)
Yup! :biggrin:
Same! :five: I'd only want to have kids in my very late twenties or thirties. It'd be nice to experience stuff with my partner first:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great! :biggrin:

Great! :biggrin:

Yup :tongue:

Time for another question...
1468348845565.jpg
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup :tongue:

Time for another question...
1468348845565.jpg
Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to be remembered who was nice, generous etc... and someone who did something to help the world, who invented something, who was revolutionary......... :tongue:

Wbu?

I want to be remembered who was nice, generous etc... and someone who did something to help the world, who invented something, who was revolutionary......... :tongue:

Wbu?

Aww, pretty much the same tbh. In one word, I'd like to be remembered as hopeful :h:

Gotta go for tea but should be back shortly :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, pretty much the same tbh. In one word, I'd like to be remembered as hopeful :h:

Gotta go for tea but should be back shortly :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool :smile:

Take your time :smile:

Cool :smile:

Take your time :smile:

:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your welcome :smile:

Your welcome :smile:

:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

1468352137362.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Y'know, I acc don't remember tbh, I guess I was just enjoying life too much :tongue: Wbu?

Y'know, I acc don't remember tbh, I guess I was just enjoying life too much :tongue: Wbu?

Fair enough, that's a good sign I think :wink: The one that stuck with me the longest and that I think was my earliest too was to be a teacher :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest