I'll be on pintu :biggrin:

I was just telling you guys, not dwelling on it
We barely talked about it in school

It happened on Monday after school :|

ur such a legend, if they exploit that then :shakecane:

Spoiler

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
The word asteriks are hiding the letters ussi

Ugh,sorry about the mix up.The fact you guys did not even talk about it suggests this sort of thing goes on in that area alot,so thats messed up in itself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nucdev
:redface:
What happened, Bitto?!

:lovehug:

can i pm you? i need help! :bawling:
Original post by cupcakes87
frustrated
anxious
scared
annoyed
cold
shaky
:colonhash:

warm friendly hug on its way.................................................. :hugs:

Spoiler

can i pm you? i need help! :bawling:

:unimpressed: Why on earth are you asking for permission?!

Of course you can! :jumphug:
I don't even care about the £30

I just care about their wasted lives... smh

I'll be on pintu :biggrin:

I was just telling you guys, not dwelling on it
We barely talked about it in school

It happened on Monday after school :|

I see :smile:
Ohh, well thanks for sharing that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
Lol it is true :/ im just fed up and have taken it out on others and then wonder why i have no friends.
Still i have apologised to the only person inrl i like and am bothered about so :/

Awww if they are your real friends, then they'll still love you even if you shout at them! Or take your anger out at them. I did the same last night to a few of my friends and i said really bad things to them.

Don't worry! You're not a *****! You're a person with feelings! :h:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
warm friendly hug on its way.................................................. :hugs:

Spoiler

thank you Cheesels! :hugs:

you know, evertime i try and play the drawing game, i can never get in the room :sad:
Original post by Kadak
Ah unlucky,even if you guys did martial arts could you have got away ?
I looked up ilford now and it seems to some turf war in the town centre between afghan and somali gangs,not including other gangs .Seems like a messed up place.
Why didnt police come ?What did the locals do ?Why did no one call for help ?

AHAHA!!! No f*ing chance... My friends both do martial arts.. One does jujitsu dark brown belt and the other has done karate upto black belt... They have knives... They will just beat you up as they have over 15 more people than us..

I could probably beat one of them up one on one... I can do boxing.. Done it straight for 3 years

Yh, It's slightly messed..
Don't get me started on the somali and afghan groups... These are like the most dangerous

We got it easy....

We were in a wide alleyway.. Around 3-5 grown men walked past even after seeing my friend on the floor.. smh

Police? You think we would get out phone's out? Think carefully b4 you type LMAO :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
I see :smile:
Ohh, well thanks for sharing that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your welcome I guess... :unsure:
Original post by Kadak
Ugh,sorry about the mix up.The fact you guys did not even talk about it suggests this sort of thing goes on in that area alot,so thats messed up in itself.

It goes on all the time...

Just very lowkey, so people rarely see it...
frustrated
anxious
scared
annoyed
cold
shaky

:colonhash:

Hope you're okay, di :lovehug:
ur such a legend, if they exploit that then :shakecane:

Spoiler

:h:
thank you Cheesels! :hugs:
you know, evertime i try and play the drawing game, i can never get in the room :sad:

:hat2:
y welcome :biggrin:
OMG thats not fair!!!!

Spoiler

If I try to run, 20 people will be following me

If I try to hit them, 20 people will jump on me and f me up

If I ignore and walk away they would do the same as above

If I give money, I can walk away safely and unscratched <--- Best Option

@fatima1998

:rofl: so what did you do at the end :erm:
Original post by fatima1998
:rofl: so what did you do at the end :erm:

Give £30 and slowly and calmly walk away with my mates...

No big deal...

NAAA I beat them all up and killed them with their own knives...
Were are the mods at to arrest me? Yes Mod's I killed 20 people in public but no one realised...
:no:
AHAHA!!! No f*ing chance... My friends both do martial arts.. One does jujitsu dark brown belt and the other has done karate upto black belt... They have knives... They will just beat you up as they have over 15 more people than us..

I could probably beat one of them up one on one... I can do boxing.. Done it straight for 3 years

Yh, It's slightly messed..
Don't get me started on the somali and afghan groups... These are like the most dangerous

We got it easy....

We were in a wide alleyway.. Around 3-5 grown men walked past even after seeing my friend on the floor.. smh

Police? You think we would get out phone's out? Think carefully b4 you type LMAO :biggrin:

Yeah I realised how silly I sounded.Shocked at how the police in the area can be so useless.Your area sounds like a complete shithole,wouldnt be surprised if that whole area voted UKIP. Sounds like it attracted the wrong kind of migrants.

Bruv ,stay safe,get into a good uni and eventually leave that shithole,you and your friends.You all deserve better,except that scumbag who thinks robbing his friends counts as friendship.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ravioliyears
Hope you're okay, di :lovehug:

thank you lovely! :lovehug: i think ill be okay :redface:

:hat2:
y welcome :biggrin:
OMG thats not fair!!!!

Spoiler

aha yay! that would be great! only problem is im hardly ever on here so sometimes by the time i see it, it will be late anyway :frown: but yes pls! lets try that! :biggrin:
thank you lovely! :lovehug: i think ill be okay :redface:

aha yay! that would be great! only problem is im hardly ever on here so sometimes by the time i see it, it will be late anyway :frown: but yes pls! lets try that! :biggrin:

Okie :lovehug: There's no need to thank me, di :kissing2:
:shakecane:

Spoiler

*takes cup of tea*
*drinks*
*takes biscuit*
*eats*
wow I feel better already :colone: !

Spoiler

Please provide me with a valid scientific explanation to why its a vegtable. :mob:

I hope that wasn't sarcasm. :cry2:

Latest