The Student Room Group

1,200 women were sexually assaulted by 2,000 men in German cities on New Years Eve

A leaked report has revealed a staggering 1,200 were sexually abused in German cities during New Year's Eve celebrations.

The police document stated detectives believe 2,000 men were involved across various cities but that the bulk of the crimes were committed in Cologne and Hamburg where 600 and 400 sexual assaults on women were reported respectively.

Of the 2,000 perpetrators, only 120 have been identified, and about half of them were foreign nationals who had only recently arrived in Germany.

The report was published by German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung, which revealed a huge upscale in the original estimate of 359 sexual assault victims back in January. By May, that figure had increased to 'up to 1,000', according to the authorities in Germany.

The horrendous scenes more than seven months ago have only resulted in four convictions, although more trials are underway.

One of the most recent were the trials of foreign nationals Hussain A and Hassan T, walked from court cheering and smiling having been gifted suspended sentences despite the judge calling them 'animals'.

Algerian Hassan T was also found guilty of being an accomplice to a sexual assault carried out by a group of around 20 men.

The 26-year-old told a man who was walking with two female victims 'Give me the girls, give me the girls - or you're dead.'

Hussain A, a 21-year-old Iraqi, had kissed a young woman against her will and then licked her face.

'We see that as sexual assault,' said judge Gerd Krämer. 'He forced the victim to accept the kiss and lick.'

Both were given a one-year suspended sentence and their victims openly wept in court.

Read More:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html
Reply 1
Not going to change anything. Everyone has now picked a narrative and they're going to run with it to the end regardless of any new information that conflicts with their agenda.
Reply 2
Enjoy your 1,000,000 refugees Germany, especially now you're paying Turkey for any future ones.

Merkel has really done a lovely job.
Original post by remiremi
Enjoy your 1,000,000 refugees Germany, especially now you're paying Turkey for any future ones.

Merkel has really done a lovely job.

No sarcasm please. This is awful. To think they were only here to work and better themselves!
Original post by PrincessBO$$
No sarcasm please. This is awful. To think they were only here to work and better themselves!

Ironic because a lot of them act incredibly entitled towards refugees.
What leak? It was already proven that Germany New Years thing was A LIE. She LIED.
Original post by 0to100
What leak? It was already proven that Germany New Years thing was A LIE. She LIED.

All 1200 of them?
Original post by BaconandSauce
All 1200 of them?

The rape massacre on New Years is what I'm on about, I specified that entirely. :colonhash: But alas collect your reps from the other illiterates you beg.
Original post by 0to100
The rape massacre on New Years is what I'm on about, I specified that entirely. :colonhash: But alas collect your reps from the other illiterates you beg.

So you're wrong then but shocking how easy you dismiss 1200 victims.
Reply 9

It's amazing 1 questionable case and the man is guilty, 1,200 and they are all dismissed
Original post by joecphillips
It's amazing 1 questionable case and the man is guilty, 1,200 and they are all dismissed

No point in arguing with a 'believer'

Original post by joecphillips

Conveniently misconstruing what I said. Desperate to look right.

"No point in arguing with" illiterate people.
Original post by 0to100
Conveniently misconstruing what I said. Desperate to look right.

"No point in arguing with" illiterate people.

You said '
What leak? It was already proven that Germany New Years thing was A LIE. She LIED.'We said it was 1200 victims not 1 as you claimedYou seem confused But as I said not point in arguing with someone who doesn't realise 1 does not equal 1200
You said '
What leak? It was already proven that Germany New Years thing was A LIE. She LIED.'We said it was 1200 victims not 1 as you claimedYou seem confused But as I said not point in arguing with someone who doesn't realise 1 does not equal 1200

I know what I said so "1 what?" What's this 1 you're referring to? Do you even know? And can I not point out that there have been lies, conspiracies and misleading, scaremongering propaganda against people? No one is going to deny rape so stop trying to twist my words.

Do I have to post the link showing she lied?

What're you arguing again?
Original post by 0to100
I know what I said so "1 what?" What's this 1 you're referring to? Do you even know? And can I not point out that there have been lies, conspiracies and misleading, scaremongering propaganda against people? No one is going to deny rape so stop trying to twist my words.

Do I have to post the link showing she lied?

What're you arguing again?

You keep saying 'she' and 'one' dear boy are you even aware of what the OP is actually about.

You seem confused as this thread is about the 1200 victims on New Years Eve so you saying 'one' or 'she' is irrelevant here

Do you accept that there were 1200 victims of sexual assault on New Years Eve in Germany? (hint it's a yes or No)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending