The Student Room Group

Love

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anojan
Oh ok because I am happy to have relationship with boy in a good way

How is it? I never has a bf cause i'm muslim y'know? If i like someone i'kk just have to take him to my dad :tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by PrincessBO$$
How is it? I never has a bf cause i'm muslim y'know? If i like someone i'kk just have to take him to my dad :tongue:

Yeah same I am Christian,but I need to do the same thing.If I like someone and i need inform my dad or mum about it.

What if you don't though?
Original post by 34908seikj
What if you don't though?

dont what?!
elaborate plz
:colone:

Spoiler

dont what?!
elaborate plz
:colone:

Spoiler

What if you don't tell your father about your boyfriend, or as you put it 'someone you like'?
Original post by 34908seikj
What if you don't tell your father about your boyfriend, or as you put it 'someone you like'?

Well idk my mum will probs freak out that i have a bf?
There is a slight chance that could happen! Cause i hate being awkward and bringing ur bae to ur dad is awkward!:biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by theBranicAc
more like you cant get one

I used to have relationship before. But I prefer to be on my own and spend time with my friends :smile:
No
Reply 48
Im not even gonna lie i'd probably date/have a boyfriend even though im not meant too.
Original post by anojan
It's all right.Why are you asking me about where I am from??

I just told you, your sentence didn't make sense. That shows that English is not your first language
Original post by samerf
Im not even gonna lie i'd probably date/have a boyfriend even though im not meant too.

haram girl :u:

Spoiler

Reply 51
I have a boyfriend. :love:
Original post by Eternalflames
I just told you, your sentence didn't make sense. That shows that English is not your first language

rekt
Reply 53

Are you alright??
Mind your own business
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by anojan
Are you alright??
Mind your own business

Gladly :biggrin:
U will 1 idot too, mebe frenshep f no love :console:
Nope don't have 1 :frown:
Nah I dont have one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by tasha_tah
Nah I dont have one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why??
Reply 58
Gladly :biggrin:
U will 1 idot too, mebe frenshep f no love :console:

Excuse me,Who are you??I am not idiot like you.Do you know how to spell the word (Mabe)??I am not your friend anymore.
Reply 59
Original post by Airmed
I have a boyfriend. :love:

Oh wow,nice
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply