The Student Room Group

Why does this cashier look at me funny whenever i buy cucumbers?

its really odd, every time i go to my local tesco express to pick up some mini cucumbers for my daily salad (has to be daily since i love cucumbers and prefer fresh ones) the same cashier looks at me as if he has some inside joke about me in his head, like half laughing half creepy kinda look.

it was especially weird today, when i arrived at the checkout he saw cucumbers in my basket and said 'more cucumbers today maam? *smile* ', i said 'yes i need them for my salad' and he goes 'enjoy your cucumbers maam *smile* '.

it really annoyed me, couldn't stop thinking about it when i was preparing my lunch, there i was tossing my salad and all i could think of was on earth he was giving me these looks, ffs i wasn't stealing the cucumbers

I'm going to use the self checkout next time.
Reply 1
quality 2am banter
Original post by abcde3237
its really odd, every time i go to my local tesco express to pick up some mini cucumbers for my daily salad (has to be daily since i love cucumbers and prefer fresh ones) the same cashier looks at me as if he has some inside joke about me in his head, like half laughing half creepy kinda look.

it was especially weird today, when i arrived at the checkout he saw cucumbers in my basket and said 'more cucumbers today maam? *smile* ', i said 'yes i need them for my salad' and he goes 'enjoy your cucumbers maam *smile* '.

it really annoyed me, couldn't stop thinking about it when i was preparing my lunch, there i was tossing my salad and all i could think of was on earth he was giving me these looks, ffs i wasn't stealing the cucumbers

I'm going to use the self checkout next time.

He probably thinks you are using them for more... Ahem... Nefarious purposes...
Reply 3
like what, brushing my teeth :lolwut:
Reply 4

you must be quite the contortionist..

Thanks for making me LOL :biggrin:

:colondollar::giggle::mmm:

Who knows? Nothing as queer as folk, as my grandad used to say
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
you must be quite the contortionist..

when u repped someone already and u cant again :frown:
why TSR?
there i was tossing my salad

Now that takes skill and flexibility.
Reply 9
Original post by PrincessBO$$
when u repped someone already and u cant again :frown:
why TSR?

rep inflation is serious business. We must keep the TSR economy strong..
Reply 10
he did it again

Quick Reply

Latest