The Student Room Group

Stalker waits up to EIGHT HOURS for bus driver

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
Stalkers are soooo creepy. I had a stalker about a year ago, was scary af. :afraid:

Scary! Who was it, as in did you know them how did you find out etc?
I was puzzled how she found out his surname and phone number.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Scary! Who was it, as in did you know them how did you find out etc?

I don't know the guy. Now I know where he lives, well I think that's where he lives. He's a middle aged South-Asian, always wearing the same turquoise jumper thingy.

He used to follow me to college pretty much everyday. I even saw him during the day, at lunch breaks or when I had to go to the other building which was just under 10 mins away I would see him standing at the corner of the road waiting. As soon as I'd go past he'd start walking behind me. I remember looking outside my maths class window and seeing him leaning against the wall, so so sooo creepy.

It became pretty obvious he was following me. I was given saturday revision sessions to go to during exam season and I was so glad I wouldn't need to be worried about being followed - he managed to work out to realise I go on Saturdays too. Once I got on the bus and he got on too, he sat right next to me and the bus had no one else on it. 😭

Just realised I typed up an essay. 😐
Original post by Little Popcorns
:lol: she does though they're super weird and tiny

The rest of her face is quite unusual to say the least too tbh :/

Maybe she is disabled and not managed properly? You never know
Original post by DorianGrayism
Errrrr..... No. I said it was you. Keep up.

Just because I have a dick, the world is against me! I can't even stalk for for more than a few months at a time!

amnd i said it wasn't, keep up
Original post by banterboy
amnd i said it wasn't, keep up

Yeh, sure.

You are the same person who believes that Police policy stalker is determined by sex without evidence.

SO I wouldn't be surprised if your blind hatred of people leads to derive other false "facts".
Yeh, sure.

You are the same person who believes that Police policy stalker is determined by sex without evidence.

SO I wouldn't be surprised if your blind hatred of people leads to derive other false "facts".

"yeh, sure"

don't bother with sarcasm. I said i doubt such a person exists. Since obviosuly i don't doubt my own existence, it follows I reject the description of me. If i reject the existence of a set, obviously, I reject the existence of a member of that set. I know that logic must be so hard for you.

Blind hatred of people? What on earth are you talking about? I think it's past your bedtime mate
"yeh, sure"

don't bother with sarcasm. I said i doubt such a person exists. Since obviosuly i don't doubt my own existence, it follows I reject the description of me. If i reject the existence of a set, obviously, I reject the existence of a member of that set. I know that logic must be so hard for you.

Blind hatred of people? What on earth are you talking about? I think it's past your bedtime mate

Thanks for the speech.

Like I said before, your hatred of people. In this case, feminists, leads you derive false facts. It isn't that hard to work out.
Thanks for the speech.

Like I said before, your hatred of people. In this case, feminists, leads you derive false facts. It isn't that hard to work out.

I don't hate any group of individuals; what evidence are you basing this tirade on?
I don't hate any group of individuals; what evidence are you basing this tirade on?

It is that hard to work out.
It is that hard to work out.

this doesn't even make sense lol
Reply 31
Poor guy.
Why does she only get two years? So she can do the same and make his life a nightmare once she's out again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
two years seems pretty harsh I bet if she was hot he would have banged her
Original post by karl pilkington
two years seems pretty harsh I bet if she was hot he would have banged her

Sad but you know it's probably true
Original post by undercxver
I don't know the guy. Now I know where he lives, well I think that's where he lives. He's a middle aged South-Asian, always wearing the same turquoise jumper thingy.

He used to follow me to college pretty much everyday. I even saw him during the day, at lunch breaks or when I had to go to the other building which was just under 10 mins away I would see him standing at the corner of the road waiting. As soon as I'd go past he'd start walking behind me. I remember looking outside my maths class window and seeing him leaning against the wall, so so sooo creepy.

It became pretty obvious he was following me. I was given saturday revision sessions to go to during exam season and I was so glad I wouldn't need to be worried about being followed - he managed to work out to realise I go on Saturdays too. Once I got on the bus and he got on too, he sat right next to me and the bus had no one else on it. 😭

Just realised I typed up an essay. 😐

That's horrifying :shudder:

Did you tell the police? How did you shake him?
Her face is...yea...that's probably what made him scared.
That's one brass woman!
At the very least
That's what I thought
Original post by The Roast
That's one brass woman!

your kinda bird eh :wink: lol

Quick Reply

Latest