Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cinamon Biscuit
any luck yet?

??
Original post by Anonymous
??

trololol
Original post by Foo.mp3
Forgive me but it seems like you may have personal difficulties that extend way beyond your former connection with this person. Work on those :smile:

Thanks, very helpful.

Not.
Original post by 41b
This is how your heart feels. You will never truly love anyone else, even after he dies. Your soul is connected to His, forever.

sadly true.
I really think you should talk to someone about this. If I've read correctly, you haven't told anyone in your life about how bad you feel. Keeping something so distressing locked up will not help.

Aside from that, I think you should completely cut him out of your life (expecially if you can see what he's up to via social media and what not).

Focus on on your own life and just keep busy no matter what, do things that make you feel better. And please, talk to someone about this, you don't have to keep it all inside. Time has been a healer for me for various traumatic events (it took me a good few years just to try and come to terms with a death in the family). The pain never goes, but it does get easier to cope with it in time, particularly if you can surround yourself with loved ones (or even a therapist).

I hope you feel better.
Original post by Zantetsuken
I really think you should talk to someone about this. If I've read correctly, you haven't told anyone in your life about how bad you feel. Keeping something so distressing locked up will not help.

Aside from that, I think you should completely cut him out of your life (expecially if you can see what he's up to via social media and what not).

Focus on on your own life and just keep busy no matter what, do things that make you feel better. And please, talk to someone about this, you don't have to keep it all inside. Time has been a healer for me for various traumatic events (it took me a good few years just to try and come to terms with a death in the family). The pain never goes, but it does get easier to cope with it in time, particularly if you can surround yourself with loved ones (or even a therapist).

I hope you feel better.

Thanks but I have no one I can talk to and if I did they'd think I was stupid. I haven't spoken to him in months and I do keep busy but I can't stop thinking about his snob of a wife.
Anyway thanks for your support.
Original post by Foo.mp3
..to include, growing up/showing respect where it is due :yy:

Respect is earnt.
Original post by Zantetsuken

I hope you feel better.

In that case- screw his fiancé. Ring him up and tell him how you feel. You never know, he may feel the same. Put it to bed. In this life we have to fight for what we want, and if you want him this badly (and you do since you cant function without him)...Give it a shot!
You weren't even in a relationship with him. If he wanted anything with you, he would've pursued it himself but he didn't. He's now married to the mother of his child whom he sees as special, something he never saw you. So as harsh as this sounds, you need to get over it and get on with your own life because this is not only sad but borderline obsessive and creepy.
You weren't even in a relationship with him. If he wanted anything with you, he would've pursued it himself but he didn't. He's now married to the mother of his child whom he sees as special, something he never saw you. So as harsh as this sounds, you need to get over it and get on with your own life because this is not only sad but borderline obsessive and creepy.

Sensitive much?

Do you think making yourself anonymous gives you license to call me obsessive and creepy? Thats out of order.
Do you think making yourself anonymous gives you license to call me obsessive and creepy? Thats out of order.

Seriously though anon- phone him up and give it a go!
Seriously though anon- phone him up and give it a go!

He's married with a kid for ****s sake. What's wrong with people on here? Either they're downright rude or they're encouraging me to have an affair with a married man. :lolwut:
Original post by A-LJLB
Sigh

He isn't missing out.

Lol brutal. But still, I can see OP is a little unstable but honestly OP if there is no scope and your morals are strong enough that you don't have to commit adultery, what are you going to do? You don't want to move on..and you don't want to commit to him..So whats the next resort? I say go to singles night or speed dating or something..You're bound to find his replacement and he will be a distant memory.
Lol brutal. But still, I can see OP is a little unstable but honestly OP if there is no scope and your morals are strong enough that you don't have to commit adultery, what are you going to do? You don't want to move on..and you don't want to commit to him..So whats the next resort? I say go to singles night or speed dating or something..You're bound to find his replacement and he will be a distant memory.

I'm not unstable. The people on here are driving me mad.
What do you mean I won't commit to him? Do you seriously think that's an option now? He doesn't even like me , never did never will.
Im never dating again, I'm celibate now and it's for the best.
I'm not unstable. The people on here are driving me mad.
What do you mean I won't commit to him? Do you seriously think that's an option now? He doesn't even like me , never did never will.
Im never dating again, I'm celibate now and it's for the best.

You say "dating again" like you were dating him in the first place... Please move on with your life, seek help for this, it is not normal.
Looks like this thread is going around in circles. The OP has 2 choices, move on and find someone else or still focus on him. *
Original post by Angel83
Looks like this thread is going around in circles. The OP has 2 choices, move on and find someone else or still focus on him. *

no one's really told me how to move on though, i've just received a lot of insults on here.
no one's really told me how to move on though, i've just received a lot of insults on here.

You are right though, I have had people say 'move on' but then they don't say how or what to do.
I think everyone moves on at their own pace. I have had friends not understand why I have been unable to move on from someone but they don't realise how much the person means to you etc. I find the best way is to avoid going to places that you spent time with them. Change your routine.

Take up new hobbies and meet new people, not to forget that person as you may struggle to if you keep thinking I'm doing this to forget him. By doing the new hobbies and meeting new people will give you some focus and purpose and in time the person will fade from your memory. One day you will look back and think what was I thinking. Take baby steps. I found walking really helped me and getting back out in to nature.*
Reply 59
Don't worry,Everything will alright in one day

Most People cheat because they're paying more attention to what they're missing rather than what they have.
If you spend too long holding on to the one who treats you like an option,you'll miss finding the one who treats you like a priority.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending