The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Room available in 5 bed house

Heya, I'm transferring to another uni so need someone to take over my contract in a 5 bedroom house. It is a single room and only £78 a week, near the train station and a 5 minute walk from uni. Currently there are 3 boys and 1 girl in the other rooms. The deposit is £300 and already paid and I don't mind whether I get it back or not.

Some other details:
-The room includes the bed, wardrobe, desk and chest of drawers
-There is a garden with new furniture perfect for BBQ's
-The lounge has a large flatscreen plasma TV with Virgin TV and Sky
-The rent also includes 100mg Fibre Optic Internet, all bills, and the TV license
-There are also cleaners that stop by during the month (although ofc everyone is still responsible for their own mess and the cleaners won't do your washing up for you- it's basically like the cleaners in halls).
-There are 2 toilets and one modern shower
-The kitchen includes a washing machine, tumble drier, fridge and freezer with plenty of storage space
-There is also on-street parking
-The Central Park is literally up the road

Everyone staying there is in their second year, all different degrees and really lovely.

For more information please PM me :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by 3mm3r
Hi!

I am looking for a shared house in Plymouth and saw your post, is the room still available? I would like to see some pics if possible and maybe arrange a viewing.

Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

The room is still available, so sorry I've only just got back to you! If you're still interested I'll get in contact with the landlord's representative this week and try to arrange getting you some pictures and more info, and if you like the look of it I'm sure he'll be happy to arrange a viewing with you :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending