The Student Room Group

I don't know whether I'm bi or not?

So I am an 18 year old girl and I am most definitely primarily attracted to males, but I have noticed myself admiring female bodies. I guess I could see myself in a relationship with both genders, but I don't think I could imagine myself being in a sexual relationship with another girl . . . Any advice?
Lots of people aren't sure about their sexuality, myself included! You could be bisexual, bicurious, or neither! Labels aren't important, don't worry about them! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
So I am an 18 year old girl and I am most definitely primarily attracted to males, but I have noticed myself admiring female bodies. I guess I could see myself in a relationship with both genders, but I don't think I could imagine myself being in a sexual relationship with another girl . . . Any advice?

I get this confusion too, which one you you think you'll perfer naturally not just social pressure. If its very narrowed than ignore that one and go for the other.
Me too. I'm female and I'm certain that I want to be in a relationship with a male, but I suppose I'm bi-curious because I want to experience being with another female? Haha I think I'd be too scared to actually try it out though
you are who you want to be, doesn't matter what others think its about what you want. be yourself xx
it might help talking it through with someone you trust, or a family member or someone from LGBT. they can answer any questions you may have or help you to find them, they also explore options with you. it could help xx
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Don't feel like you need to label yourself. Over time you'll explore and meet people and really discover yourself - trying to categorise your sexuality might just put doubts in your own mind, just let yourself be free to feel whatever you want :cute:
thats how i feel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending