The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hello. My girlfriend of four months doesn't give blowjobs yet loves me going down on her (which I do). Every time I bring it up she says she doesnt like doing it but will one day. :rolleyes: Its getting to the point where I am considering breaking up with her over this. Receiving oral sex is something I really like and am used to as my exes did it. I don't know how to approach this as I really like her but don't want to be in a relationship where I don't receive blowjobs.

Help?

Tell her you feel unappreciated because you going down on her is not reciprocated. Surely if you do this for her she should do it for you?
Dump!
Reply 4
Hello. My girlfriend of four months doesn't give blowjobs yet loves me going down on her (which I do). Every time I bring it up she says she doesnt like doing it but will one day. :rolleyes: Its getting to the point where I am considering breaking up with her over this. Receiving oral sex is something I really like and am used to as my exes did it. I don't know how to approach this as I really like her but don't want to be in a relationship where I don't receive blowjobs.

Help?

Don't worry,Wait for her for few days and then She will talk to you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Tell her how u feel
Reply 6
I can think of better reasons to break up, just use that threat, and see what she does.
If you're seriously going to break up with her over that, do her a favour and dump her now
Get rid of that ****
Reply 9
Breaking up is a bit extreme... :erm: Just refuse to go down on her; if you don't give you shouldn't receive imo.
How tragic.
By breaking up with her you'd be doing her a favour
Reply 11
What a b!tch. You want to break up over such a stupid reason.
Original post by infairverona
If you're seriously going to break up with her over that, do her a favour and dump her now

Original post by katherine9609
How tragic.
By breaking up with her you'd be doing her a favour

Of course I am the jerk right? :rolleyes: No it just means we are not sexually compatible. I bet if there was a thread the other way around (guy wouldn't go down on girl) then you would side with the girl.
Blow her off.
Of course I am the jerk right? :rolleyes: No it just means we are not sexually compatible. I bet if there was a thread the other way around (guy wouldn't go down on girl) then you would side with the girl.

Nah. 4 months and you expect her to be all over you? Think again.

If your gf not going down on you is such a big deal that you'd want to break up, then get a friend with benefits, not a girlfriend :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

I wouldn't side with a girl just because she was a girl. I think it's pretty pathetic to break up with someone over something so trivial, you obviously don't like her that much if you would rather not be with her as long as you get blowjobs :rolleyes: I personally wouldn't want someone I like a lot doing anything sexually that they weren't comfortable with, and if I was comfortable doing it then who cares? If you're only giving it to receive that's very immature
be thankful you have a relationship lol
Reply 17
You can break up for whatever trivial reason you like..
However I would first consider other aspects of the relationship..
I would discuss it with her. If it`s important to you then it matters!

I`d find out why though? I enjoy pleasing my partner so like going down on him and vice versa. Plus, you can`t decide whether you like something or not if you haven`t tried it!?

If the above doesn`t work then yes I`d break up, sexual compatiability is important!
OMGGGGG
sex is not one aspect of the relationship that's what it sounds like to me
sex is everything in a relationship.
OP you should have made it clear, you want only sex in your relationship and if you dont do it then i'll break up

Latest

Trending

Trending