The Student Room Group

Sex Dolls

Do you think people who use sex dolls are sad?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes.
:dontknow:

Are people who use sex toys sad? I don't think so - who are we to judge if it brings pleasure and isn't harming anyone?
Reply 3
Original post by theBranicAc

Do you use a sex doll? :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by drowzee
Yes.

to what extent?
Reply 5
Original post by Themini
Do you use a sex doll? :wink:

lol no!
Reply 6
Original post by Namita Gurung

Are people who use sex toys sad? I don't think so - who are we to judge if it brings pleasure and isn't harming anyone?

sex toys and sex dolls have a big but sublte difference
I find it weird, but then again everyone has their own kinks
no i think they are the best! at least they are not shagging many women and they can shag the doll whenever they want
sex toys and sex dolls have a big but sublte difference

Both are used for pleasure.
As long as the user doesn't unhealthily develop a deep emotional attachment towards the doll, I don't see a problem.

What's your opinion?
"Maybe people who want to buy sex robots need to present the agreement of a couple of doctors, before they are judged emotionally restricted enough to need to retreat to such an inhuman fantasy. Or maybe, out of respect for women, this technology should just be rejected."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/feminism-sex-robots-women-technology-objectify

I'm as left as it gets on most issues but I don't agree with the above at all that it objectifies women or that we should insult those who do. It gives sad guys who no one is going to sleep with a release and comfort. Should we really begrudge them that?
As long as the user doesn't unhealthily develop a deep emotional attachment towards the doll, I don't see a problem.

What's your opinion?

hmm, i think its pretty sad and desperate to have sex with something that does not have real life, ie a doll
Original post by fatima1998
no i think they are the best! at least they are not shagging many women and they can shag the doll whenever they want

so would you have sex with a sex doll

What's your opinion?

also using sex toys is a form of masturbation, which is self pleasure, while sex is you and your partner pleasuring each other, but how can you pleasure something which has no real emotions, hence why i find it sad
also using sex toys is a form of masturbation, which is self pleasure, while sex is you and your partner pleasuring each other, but how can you pleasure something which has no real emotions, hence why i find it sad

I personally wouldn't use one but I'm not against other people using sex dolls if it helps them. I'm pretty sure sex toys don't have real emotions. Wouldn't sex dolls be considered a form of masturbation?
I personally wouldn't use one but I'm not against other people using sex dolls if it helps them. I'm pretty sure sex toys don't have real emotions. Wouldn't sex dolls be considered a form of masturbation?

im pretty sure no one is against sex dolls because it doesnt bother them.

Yes but like i said, sex toys is used as a form of masturbation, your not trying to please the toy but rather yourself.

And no because, sexual intercourse isn't a form of masturbation. therefore sex dolls isn't a form of mastubastions because it is used for sex
(edited 7 years ago)
im pretty sure no one is against sex dolls because it doesnt bother them.

Yes but like i said, sex toys is used as a form of masturbation, your not trying to please the toy but rather yourself.

And no because, sexual intercourse isn't a form of masturbation

Unless the user is deluding her/himself I doubt she/he is trying to please the doll. Like the sex toys, the main aim is their own pleasure.

Masturbation is self-given pleasure which is what the sex dolls are used for.
It's good for people that can't get the real thing:dontknow:
No... I just think its really weird :frown:
Especially when they store it in their house/home for long amount of time and never throw it away. Are sexdolls the blow up plastics dolls where you do insert stuff into it?
Reply 19

No the people are not sad. If anything's 'sad' it is modern society's set of values which lead to people choosing this option, but you can't judge the person themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending