The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

is it possible to suffer from seasonal affective disorder in July or do I just miss my dead dog @swirly
Reply 6921
Can confirm The Wire is the greatest show ever. Mind-blowing stuff.

Season 4>>>
Actually quite liking the new cabinet so far.

Did you pull that out of a bin?
@AR_95 @SA-1 @Mad Vlad Mr Robot out on Amazon Prime today

Original post by Jimmy Seville

Will binge the whole show tomorrow
Original post by Jimmy Seville

Doug judy is there #reunited

Original post by fallen_acorns
Actually quite liking the new cabinet so far.

Boris as foreign secretary is going to be a sartrist orgy fest. I just hope that he does go to Papua New Guinea as part of his apology itinerary.
Original post by atom y humber
Doug judy is there #reunited

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
is it possible to suffer from seasonal affective disorder in July or do I just miss my dead dog @swirly

Probably the dog. RIP Doggo:frown:

You should make a bracelet to commemorate him and sell them on Etsy. Srs, items with personal stories sell like hotcakes on there, etsy stores doing 7 figures, madness.
Theresa May is brutal!

Jeremy Hunt stays at Department of Health so he's remains the fall guy over the junior doctors row.
Boris Johnson - Foreign secretary so he has to deal with all his Brexit bravado
Andrea Leadsom - Environment secretary so has to deal with all the angry farmers as they lose their EU subsidiaries

George Osborne - axed
Michael Gove - axed
Original post by Zerforax
Theresa May is brutal!

Jeremy Hunt stays at Department of Health so he's remains the fall guy over the junior doctors row.
Andrea Leadsom - Environment secretary so has to deal with all the angry farmers as they lose their EU subsidiaries

George Osborne - axed
Michael Gove - axed

Theresa May is brutal!

George Osborne - axed
Michael Gove - axed

all about boris playing the long game.. hes going to sit and watch as she crashes and burns.. an unelected leader that has to take the Uk through a decision that half the people never wanted, but are going to have to live with the consiquences.. 4 year time she steps down, and boris takes over as the propper next PM.

(unless labour can get their **** together before that. but I am doubtful)
all about boris playing the long game.. hes going to sit and watch as she crashes and burns.. an unelected leader that has to take the Uk through a decision that half the people never wanted, but are going to have to live with the consiquences.. 4 year time she steps down, and boris takes over as the propper next PM.

But Boris is more at fault for the consequences
Reply 6933
Thought we were all moving to Canada so tis all good?

See I don't think Boris is. He was playing the long game by siding with Brexit. He then wanted to be leader but got stabbed in the back by Gove so he pulled out with a view to the long term.

I don't think he expected to get the Foreign Secretary role. He now has to negotiate hard since he wanted Brexit but equally knows a bad deal is harmful to the UK. May has put the onus on BJ to sort out the mess. If it goes well, she'll get the credit. If it goes badly, everyone will blame Boris.
Original post by Rk2k14
Thought we were all moving to Canada so tis all good?

going to the States ffs.

Jam is going to the NBA on a work visa, and he'll get us all in as his entourage.

we will all have to do stretches first though.
Reply 6936
Original post by swirly
going to the States ffs.

Jam is going to the NBA on a work visa, and he'll get us all in as his entourage.

we will all have to do stretches first though.

Depends if Trump is elected.

Brb doing stretches at the border because we leave no man behind.

See I don't think Boris is. He was playing the long game by siding with Brexit. He then wanted to be leader but got stabbed in the back by Gove so he pulled out with a view to the long term.

I don't think he expected to get the Foreign Secretary role. He now has to negotiate hard since he wanted Brexit but equally knows a bad deal is harmful to the UK. May has put the onus on BJ to sort out the mess. If it goes well, she'll get the credit. If it goes badly, everyone will blame Boris.

Boris is favourite if May does end up crashing and burning. The other big jobs have gone to Amber Rudd who seems overpromoted and Phillip Hammond who is more boring that Lucio's posts. Crabb looked a potential leader but has resigned from the government now. Javid ****ed over his support base during the referendum campaign.

But I don't think she will crash and burn. As **** as things get, as long as Corbyn clings on May is guaranteed electoral success, which goes a long way for a leader. She won't manufacture defeat like Cameron managed to. If she sticks to no election until 2020 then it's essentially 8 years guaranteed as PM if she wants it. And that's a long time for people to establish and re-establish themselves as potential leaders. Even 3 years gives a bit of time tbf.
Original post by Louis.
and Phillip Hammond who is more boring that Lucio's posts.

Just noticed the typo. Can't fire shots and **** it up. Bodied myself.

Latest