The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dr.Snake
4-4.5/10

Can you stop rating people? Nobody asked for your opinion.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Can you stop rating people? Nobody asked for your opinion.

maybe 6/10 for you
Original post by Dr.Snack
maybe 6/10 for you

Omg. You are so rude. I literally dont want to know your rating, and neither do other people.
Omg. You are so rude. I literally dont want to know your rating, and neither do other people.

Ok 7/10 happy? Dont you want a realistic rating/perspective. And you cant speak for other people.
Ok 7/10 happy? Dont you want a realistic rating/perspective. And you cant speak for other people.

I just told you I dont care what you rate me. You increasing my rate isnt gonna make me happy. The title of this thread is rate yourself and quite a few other people have complained as well.
I just told you I dont care what you rate me. You increasing my rate isnt gonna make me happy. The title of this thread is rate yourself and quite a few other people have complained as well.

Ok then ill give you 8/10 for you to be quiet. Also you and the few other people say you dont care what I rate you but you take it as offensive
Strong 7. When I do myself up a solid 9/10 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
General --------------------> 6/10

party time ------------------> 8.5/10 maybe??

:biggrin:
Original post by WaywardWriter
Strong 7. When I do myself up a solid 9/10 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Post a pic ill r8 you
At best: 6.5/7 Worst; 4 ( i.e hypersensitive body at work)
I wonder how much physical aesthetics makes up the rating , cause atm my face is doing my no favours
Ok then ill give you 8/10 for you to be quiet. Also you and the few other people say you dont care what I rate you but you take it as offensive

Urm wtf? You're just missing my bloody point here. Oh my god. People like you really do annoy me and make my life just that little bit harder.

Fair enough someone asked you to rate them you go ahead. But nobody has! Nobody is gonna post a picture for YOU to rate them. So telling someone they are a 4 when they even asked is beyond rude. Effing hell.
Urm wtf? You're just missing my bloody point here. Oh my god. People like you really do annoy me and make my life just that little bit harder.

Fair enough someone asked you to rate them you go ahead. But nobody has! Nobody is gonna post a picture for YOU to rate them. So telling someone they are a 4 when they even asked is beyond rude. Effing hell.

But sometimes people have done that and people have also said thanks, look at above posts ^. You just dont like the fact that im giving you a lower rate, if I gave you a higher rate you wouldnt be that angry. You dont like people giving real ratings but when people hype you up you get happy. You make your own life a little bit harder.
But sometimes people have done that and people have also said thanks, look at above posts ^. You just dont like the fact that im giving you a lower rate, if I gave you a higher rate you wouldnt be that angry. You dont like people giving real ratings but when people hype you up you get happy. You make your own life a little bit harder.

Urm no its the fact that I did NOT WANT A BLOODY RATE 😂😂😂 jesus christ.
Urm no its the fact that I did NOT WANT A BLOODY RATE 😂😂😂 jesus christ.

Ok since you are so insistent, lets keep the rate at what I said originally, 6/10. Just a question, is that makeup or no makeup
Ok since you are so insistent, lets keep the rate at what I said originally, 6/10. Just a question, is that makeup or no makeup

Stop annoying her. She said she doesn't want a rate, so don't give her one. Simple really....
3/10 I would say.
Original post by Dizgurl
Stop annoying her. She said she doesn't want a rate, so don't give her one. Simple really....

If she is so annoyed then why does she keep commenting on my posts
I had two people say I'm a 9 recently but I well-and-truly feel like a 2 or something. :o:S:frown:
Looks: 4/10 bc ew
Personality: 4673222896/10, well duhhh
2-3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending