The Student Room Group

Sex Dolls

Scroll to see replies

I don't think that people who use sex dolls are sad, it maybe a bit weird but there is nothing wrong with it, some people are into that sort of things others aren't, it not really any different from any other sex toy
Original post by Namita Gurung
:dontknow:

Are people who use sex toys sad? I don't think so - who are we to judge if it brings pleasure and isn't harming anyone?
what do you call her?
Original post by emobambam
what do you call her?

Call who?
Tbh I don't really think much of it, if people are into it then let them be.
I think y'all should read this book called Perv by Jesse Bering. He's a psychologists that talks about how it's okay for people to have sexual desires and fetishes but society may think it's morally wrong or not normal.
Less wooden than some girls I've met :biggrin:
Reply 45
Original post by theBranicAc
this is exactly how i intrepeted it? what are you acctually trying to say

cba repeating it a third time
Reply 46
Definitely think it is quite sad, cant they go the bar or something and hook up with humans?
Original post by Trill
Definitely think it is quite sad, cant they go the bar or something and hook up with humans?

Dolls are disease free, they don't complain and don't run away :colonhash:
omg me too gurl
Reply 49
[QUOTE=ForgetMe;66411248]Dolls are disease free, they don't complain and don't run away :colonhash:

The fact that you mention the latter is worrying.
Do you have one who looks scarily close to you so you can share your deepest thoughts and feelings without being judged?
Original post by 0to100
Do you have one who looks scarily close to you so you can share your deepest thoughts and feelings without being judged?

are you alright?
Original post by Trill
The fact that you mention the latter is worrying.

lol if you think about what he said 'dont run away' it is quite worrying

i wonder what happens when he has sex
Original post by Anonymous
are you alright?

You should be asking her, she's the one who's got one
What's wrong with people using sex dolls? I think you guys are getting all hyped over nothing and all the arguments I've read so far which are against using them are strawmen imo. Chill out. If you don't use one, why does it bother you what someone wants to hump? The way l see it sex dolls are sex toys, just like flesh tubes or dildos/ vibrators. I don't buy or use any sex toys but that doesn't mean that I should go ridiculing people that do. As for arguments concerning attachment..guys get attached to women because of their responses during sex, something a doll cannot do! A doll cant take control, or say something funny or respond in anyway. As I've said strawmen.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by Themini
What's wrong with people using sex dolls? I think you guys are getting all hyped over nothing and all the arguments I've read so far which are against using them are strawmen imo. Chill out. If you don't use one, why does it bother you what someone wants to hump? The way l see it sex dolls are sex toys, just like flesh tubes or dildos/ vibrators. I don't buy or use any sex toys but that doesn't mean that I should go ridiculing people that do. As for arguments concerning attachment..guys get attached to women because of their responses during sex, something a doll cannot do! A doll cant take control, or say something funny or respond in anyway. As I've said strawmen.

Wow UR weard
Original post by Dr.Snack
Wow UR weard

*weird*. Lol having a rational opinion makes me weird? Okay then... Each to his own.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by Themini
*weird*. Lol having a rational opinion makes me weird? Okay then... Each to his own.

You seem to be obsesd with sex.
Original post by Dr.Snack
You seem to be obsesd with sex.

*Obsessed*. LOL based on what...? What gives you the impression that I'm obsessed with sex? You're such a weirdo.
Reply 59
Original post by Themini
*Obsessed*. LOL based on what...? What gives you the impression that I'm obsessed with sex? You're such a weirdo.

You just seem to be obsesd. Look at your name, your profile pic aha You just copying me when I called you weard because you are weard, obsesd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending