The Student Room Group

Relationship advice

A girl ask me out a while ago and I said no but I was feeling really bad so I ask her if she wants to meet up. She said yes and we are going out tomorrow. It's not meant to be a date but I don't know if she knows that or not. Also I don't feel anything towards her(I don't feel anything for anyone). All my friends don't like her either. I don't want to break her heart either and I don't know what to do.
Any advice please
Have a good time with her. Enjoy yourselves. See what happens. Be cool. Don't fret about what your friends think (they are probably jealous) and just go along with it. Be free to set out expectations with her.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Have a good time with her. Enjoy yourselves. See what happens. Be cool. Don't fret about what your friends think (they are probably jealous) and just go along with it. Be free to set out expectations with her.

Good luck!

Cheers man. Most of the people in school don't like her since I've just moved to this school I don't know why they don't(perhaps it's her looks but dunno) but I've heard she wasn't very nice to people.
Reply 3
Any suggestion how I can tell her I don't want a relationship without hurting her?
Original post by Anonymous
Any suggestion how I can tell her I don't want a relationship without hurting her?

I'd just have a nice day, be a gentleman and at an appropriate time when you two are not busy, perhaps having a drink or something, just tell her that you are not looking for a relationship etc but you had a nice day. No bad feelings towards her, just you're not looking for a relationship.
Reply 5
Original post by Bern Herkins
I'd just have a nice day, be a gentleman and at an appropriate time when you two are not busy, perhaps having a drink or something, just tell her that you are not looking for a relationship etc but you had a nice day. No bad feelings towards her, just you're not looking for a relationship.

Okay. Thanks man
Reply 6
Original post by Foo.mp3
Just hang out and be polite fam, but be sure not to get sucked into anything you don't actually want to do. Be a little more resolute in future :yy:

cherrs mate. I will be careful in the future
Just whip your pants off and show her what you've got mate, it's worked for me and all the victoria's secret models I've been with.
Reply 8
Original post by Jay_Cartwright
Just whip your pants off and show her what you've got mate, it's worked for me and all the victoria's secret models I've been with.

haha. I'll consider that aswell mate. cheers

Quick Reply

Latest