The Student Room Group

Guy gets chased by thugs while playing Pokemon GO

Haters will say it's fake.

[video]https://youtu.be/TxpyrE8zxNM?t=298[/video]
old news
whats pokemon GO, wait is it that game that people play and they have to find lots of Pokemon within the location given to them or something? idk, i am just confused :s-smilie:
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
whats pokemon GO, wait is it that game that people play and they have to find lots of Pokemon within the location given to them or something? idk, i am just confused :s-smilie:

It is an app that lets cave dwellers come out of their caves for the first time to walk about collecting pointless sh!t.
Original post by Al-farhan
It is an app that lets cave dwellers come out of their caves for the first time to walk about collecting pointless sh!t.

I think TSR is too busy studying 24/7 or using this website to see the light of day themselves.

Also, everyone I know who plays Pokemon GO is very sporty anyway.

Haters gonna hate.
Original post by Al-farhan

yh, that cant be true cause i am pretty sure that it is a game in which people have to find pokemons in a location, but i did say i was unsure, as someone told me that but i wasnt sure if what i said was right or wrong, if that make sense, but thanks for replying anyway :smile:
Original post by That Arab Guy
I think TSR is too busy studying 24/7 or using this website to see the light of day themselves.

Also, everyone I know who plays Pokemon GO is very sporty anyway.

Haters gonna hate.

Nah don't dis TSR

Not everyone I know who play pokemon go is sporty :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haters will say it's fake.

[video]https://youtu.be/TxpyrE8zxNM?t=298[/video]

This has to be your best upload yet. The roadmen in the end was staged tho right? LOL how does man have the balls to do that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mercuryman
This has to be your best upload yet. The roadmen in the end was staged tho right? LOL how does man have the balls to do that.

Man had the pokéballs fam. snm.

This

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending