Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
wrodpowa.png**

Bear delivering, clearly legit.

Original post by 34908seikj
Bear delivering, clearly legit.

Your English Vocabulary Size is:21150

★★★ Top 8.08%HighLow★★★ Top 8.08%Your vocabulary is at the level of professional white-collars in the US!Share if you like this result
:frown:

:five:

my heartiest contrafibularities on your excellent score. *
:five:

my heartiest contrafibularities on your excellent score. *

Fine, One must enquire about your most up to date trend, the *, which is appearing in all of your current postings.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Your English Vocabulary Size is:21150

★★★ Top 8.08%HighLow★★★ Top 8.08%Your vocabulary is at the level of professional white-collars in the US!Share if you like this result
:frown:

*Cough* I got 21,900 *Cough*

:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Then you may remain prostrate, if you prefer.

or prone *
*Cough* I got 21,900 *Cough*

:biggrin:

Spoiler

Haha i got tired halfway and entered random answers so the test would finish :tongue: 50 questions Dafu* they on about :biggrin:
Fine, One must enquire about your most up to date trend, the *, which is appearing in all of your current postings.

TSR have created a special bug for me... *
or prone *

Whatevs.

Are you still getting unwanted asterisks sneaking in? I thought that had been fixed but I've seen a couple in the last day or so.
Original post by TelAviv
not bad when english is second language

Mazel Tov *
TSR have created a special bug for me... *

Could the gentleman please expand and clarify what he means, when he says 'bug'?
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Whatevs.

Are you still getting unwanted asterisks sneaking in? I thought that had been fixed but I've seen a couple in the last day or so.

it has been fixed Jim, but not as we know it :teehee: *
Could the gentleman please expand and clarify what he means, when he says 'bug'?

ermm computah glitch ? gremlin ? **
it has been fixed Jim, but not as we know it :teehee: *

It's afflicted a couple of the mods in the back room, so no one is immune.
Original post by krishdesai7
Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.16.39 PM.png
Not too bad, if I may say so. At seemed rather Americanised. I dare say, I'd do a little better if it were based on British English.

Some of the questions seemed a little vague. The antonym of catalyse could damp in the sense of damping a sound, but it could also be stop, couldn't it?

I think the word they gave was "catalyst", so its antonym could only have been a noun. (Can't remember the options now but there was only one noun option that made sense!)
I managed to answer quite a number of the questions correctly only because of my knowledge of Latin verbs. Should I mark myself down?Your English Vocabulary Size is:29625★★★ Top 0.19%You are Shakespeare! You can even create new words that will expand the English dictionary.The browser is malfunctioning which explains the spacing issues in my post.
(edited 7 years ago)
Mr CLR just got 30,500. Spheres.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest