The Student Room Group
University of York
York

MSc Physician Associate Studies

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SurfStone
Thank you 😊. Have you been offered a place?

My interview is on the 13th, I'm quite looking forward to it 😅. Is it MMI format?

Yeah i received a conditional offer about two days after the interview, still waiting to get my grades sorted out tho. It is an MMI format indeed.
University of York
York
Original post by Jean Acco
Yeah i received a conditional offer about two days after the interview, still waiting to get my grades sorted out tho. It is an MMI format indeed.

Aw brill, congratulations. With any luck I might be joining you 😊. Thanks for the heads up.
Reply 22

My interview is on the 13th, I'm quite looking forward to it 😅. Is it MMI format?

Hey, mine's on the 13th too at 12:25pm. When's yours? I only found out today because I haven't really been checking my email and so I haven't got much time to prepare eep!

Hi, I've been offered a place and the interview is MMI yeah. It's three rooms, one for presentation, one for sort of experience/degree/extracurricular and one about you as a person.

The interviewers are so nice! I didn't prepare that much and I received an offer :smile:
Original post by Renn
Hey, mine's on the 13th too at 12:25pm. When's yours? I only found out today because I haven't really been checking my email and so I haven't got much time to prepare eep!

Hey, mines at 9.35 😅.
Original post by stoppy123
Hi, I've been offered a place and the interview is MMI yeah. It's three rooms, one for presentation, one for sort of experience/degree/extracurricular and one about you as a person.

The interviewers are so nice! I didn't prepare that much and I received an offer :smile:

Hey, congratulations on getting a place. Thanks for the info 😊.
Aw brill, congratulations. With any luck I might be joining you 😊. Thanks for the heads up.

Original post by Renn

How did they go?
It went fairly well but I definitely could have done some things better. But we'll see, I'm preparing myself to not be too disappointed if I dont get a place.
It went fairly well but I definitely could have done some things better. But we'll see, I'm preparing myself to not be too disappointed if I dont get a place.

Ah well I'm sure it went alright! I think it takes 2 weeks to get back to you about it
Reply 29
Ah well I'm sure it went alright! I think it takes 2 weeks to get back to you about it

Might be even quicker than that. For me the conditional offer was up on the York website 2 days after my interview :smile:
Might be even quicker than that. For me the conditional offer was up on the York website 2 days after my interview :smile:

Oh fair enough, I didn't check the website and ended up just waiting for an email/letter, so it could've been that quick for me too!
Reply 31
Oh fair enough, I didn't check the website and ended up just waiting for an email/letter, so it could've been that quick for me too!

Yeah my letter only came about 5 working days after the decision so it is definitely quicker to check on the website

We were told hopefully next week. I'd be interested to know how the others felt theirs went.
Reply 33
We were told hopefully next week. I'd be interested to know how the others felt theirs went.

Im just wondering, did you go to any other universities interview for PA?
I have talked to a few people and some of them went for quite a few interviews.
If so how was the interviews in the other unis?
No, this was my first one as I applied very last minute. I guess if I'm not succesful here at least I've got experience for next time.
Did you come out of your interview feeling very confident?
Original post by Renn

Hey, how did you feel it went?

I had a look online today but it said it was still under consideration. I'll have another look tomorrow.
Reply 37
No, this was my first one as I applied very last minute. I guess if I'm not succesful here at least I've got experience for next time.
Did you come out of your interview feeling very confident?

Oh same here, i only applied for HYMS. I definitely thought there was two questions i could have answered better, but i remember doing super well on the presentation and the rest of the questions. It was my first Uni interview so i wasn't sure if how i performed was the standard required to get a offer, so i wasn't that confident after the interview.
Reply 38
How did they go?

I think it went okay, the time went by so quickly! There were a couple of things I felt like I could have said but I guess that's the same feeling with most interviews. I just want to hear back already ahh
I received an email today offering me a place 😃!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending