The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

I am so nervous.
Does the Eu referendum result mean that more EU applicants will consider not going to unis in the uk and therefore we have more of a chance of being accepted even if we miss our offer as there will be more spaces available?
are grade boundaries released a day or a week before?
Original post by lawlieto
are grade boundaries released a day or a week before?

A day before
Original post by hellomynameisr
A day before

:frown: sad sad sad
I keep having mini panic attacks and there is still a month left to go :frown:
I'm definitely going out the night before results, I don't think I could handle staying up through the night like previous years.
I'm gonna be sick.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I am so nervous.

For sureeeeee
Original post by Dominae
I'm definitely going out the night before results, I don't think I could handle staying up through the night like previous years.

Think I might stay up this year cause I can't handle the wait like I wanna be up early as well ahh crayz
Original post by fefssdf
Think I might stay up this year cause I can't handle the wait like I wanna be up early as well ahh crayz
You should try to get as much sleep as possible - results day itself can be tiring in itself and you need to be on the ball as there is a lot to sort out after the results are known. Good luck
Original post by emiloujess
Rediscovering my addiction to the Sims 😂

Haha I can relate 😂
Original post by AmyPilot
You should try to get as much sleep as possible - results day itself can be tiring in itself and you need to be on the ball as there is a lot to sort out after the results are known. Good luck

Yh I guess so
You will survive - I promise! It's a weird situation to be in though I will admit - the days seem to drag but the countdown keeps ticking over. The uncertainty is the hardest part to deal with - the "what happens if ,,,,". Try to stay positive :smile:
Original post by fefssdf
Yh I guess so
Original post by fefssdf
yh i have a job but still time is going so so so slow and yh I'm going on holiday end of july but even after that its still over a month to go -_-

Well, in the words of a great supermarket... every little helps. :wink:
Reply 715
Original post by fefssdf
yh i have a job but still time is going so so so slow and yh I'm going on holiday end of july but even after that its still over a month to go -_-

??
Reply 716
Days seem to last forever but weeks are going by so quickly!!!! I really just want results day to hurry up now :frown: especially because I know that all my papers are marked by about now. We are in the quality control period and then the grade boundries are set about 2 weeks from now I belive. That leaves a week for assigning grades and double checking things and then unis find our grades a week before us.
Dammit,Still 34 days left.
:frown:( *slowly digs a dieing hole in Africa like Melman does*

Basically how I feel :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dominae

I need to stay up lol - my STEP results come out at midnight lol

Quick Reply

Latest