The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Oh, ok great (I'm not nice :tongue:)

I'm ok.......:tongue:

Tumhe kya lagta hai, mujhe nahi lagta mujh batane ki zarurat pare gi :rofl:

:lolwut: i never said u were nice :colonhash:, i said u were 'too nice'....:mmm:, dont try n separate them lmao :toofunny:

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yep::mmm:
nahi nahi, tome to batane ki fursat be na parti agar me na puchti :toofunny: , lol jk!!!
Original post by mediaya
yeh i know ur coooool, tell me somthing i dont know :toofunny:
my back is really sore and hurting coz i been walking around and standing ALL day (apart from 30min!)but i apart from that i am awesome just like u r cool :awesome: :mmm:

hehe lol, hope u enjoy it as much as you can! i wont see u as much on TSR :sad: :sad:, but i hope we'll talk on weekends :yep:
haha lol legoland! :mmm:! dont worry after a good night sleep, u will be jumping on sunday, to get ready for monday :lol:

Thx but..Nah..I meant cool as in..I'm actually quite cold atm...lol..jk..(terrible joke of mine there..😁..lol.)..
Aww..poor u...
Hmm..I'll be a bit on and off tsr then...
I know...I really won't get enough sleep tho...cuz my eid "holidays"...at a friends house(not barney's)...lasted longer than expected...like we stayed up all night kinda thing...I was sooo tired...and my trying to be British dad comes in at half 8..and is like wake up guys..and he opens our curtains..like seriously..??lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:lolwut: i never said u were nice :colonhash:, i said u were 'too nice'....:mmm:, dont try n separate them lmao :toofunny:

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yep::mmm:
nahi nahi, tome to batane ki fursat be na parti agar me na puchti :toofunny: , lol jk!!!
lol ok :tongue:

lol, haan :tongue:
lol ok :tongue:

lol, haan :tongue:

okay!

lol nahi! me masagh kaahi thi! :lol;
so what did u do then?:tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
okay!

lol nahi! me masagh kaahi thi! :lol;
so what did u do then?:tongue:

Spoiler

Acha whoops :tongue:

Jo mein har roz karta hoon, lekin koi memes nahi :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by mypetpikachu
Thx but..Nah..I meant cool as in..I'm actually quite cold atm...lol..jk..(terrible joke of mine there..😁..lol.)..
Aww..poor u...
I know...I really won't get enough sleep tho...cuz my eid "holidays"...at a friends house(not barney's)...lasted longer than expected...like we stayed up all night kinda thing...I was sooo tired...and my trying to be British dad comes in at half 8..and is like wake up guys..and he opens our curtains..like seriously..??lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

wait....15 min, then i come back to answer, sorry!:redface:
Original post by spotify95
No worries! :smile:

I've been alright thanks, went for a walk into the neighboring town today as I had to drop off a parcel via a different courier to usual.

Normally I post things via Royal mail but RM won't take Lithium Ion batteries, so I had to send it via Collect+, which is a 20 minute walk away.

But hey, at least it will arrive to the buyer :yep:

-18,601 (can you please edit your last post? thanks)
Oh, good. :smile:

Its always good to go for a nice walk :smile:

I didn't know about that royal mail battery thing :redface:

Yep :smile:

Sorry for the error :redface:

Oh, good. :smile:

Its always good to go for a nice walk :smile:

I didn't know about that royal mail battery thing :redface:

Yep :smile:

Sorry for the error :redface:

Yeah, I had to go to the neighboring town, otherwise the battery wouldn't have been posted... as Royal mail have very strict rules as to what batteries you can and can't send. I suppose it's for just in case anything was to happen to said battery, but hey ho.

No worries, we all mess up sometimes :biggrin:

Aww..poor u...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, i wouldnt believe if someone said they are cool as in cold lol

Hahah lol, when u say'he opened OUR curtains..... U were sleeping together!
:sad: u cheated on barney....... Poor him!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
Yeah, I had to go to the neighboring town, otherwise the battery wouldn't have been posted... as Royal mail have very strict rules as to what batteries you can and can't send. I suppose it's for just in case anything was to happen to said battery, but hey ho.

No worries, we all mess up sometimes :biggrin:

Yeah, its better than it not being posted :smile:

Hmm, it is understandable, I guess :smile:

I think I do a lot more often :tongue:

Acha whoops :tongue:

Jo mein har roz karta hoon, lekin koi memes nahi :tongue:

Spoiler

I knew:yep:

Dunno, just looks like ur upset btw u write :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
I knew:yep:

Dunno, just looks like ur upset btw u write :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha :tongue:

Nah, I'm ok. :smile:

Original post by mediaya
Lol, i wouldnt believe if someone said they are cool as in cold lol

Hahah lol, when u say'he opened OUR curtains..... U were sleeping together!
:sad: u cheated on barney....... Poor him!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no..sorry..did I forget to specify...by our I meant...me and barney..ofc I couldn't cheat on him..he is the love of my life..lmao...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no..sorry..did I forget to specify...by our I meant...me and barney..ofc I couldn't cheat on him..he is the love of my life..lmao...

Posted from TSR Mobile

But i swear u just said 'friends house (not barnerys) lol
But nevermind :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, am glad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw, can u cook? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh right, am glad

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm glad that you're glad :biggrin:

Original post by mediaya
Btw, can u cook? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, not at all, that's why I need a wife lol :tongue:

Original post by mediaya
But i swear u just said 'friends house (not barnerys) lol
But nevermind :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha...nah..was jk...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm glad that you're glad :biggrin:

Nope, not at all, that's why I need a wife lol :tongue:

OML...that is exactly what I hate about guys..sorry guys...but I hv to say this...
Asian guys...they don't do sh*t in the kitchen...and here we are..the girls..cleaning and cooking and serving...like why..?? I swear..I get sooo pissed at my bros for doing nothing...like I hv to learn cooking when my bros are allowed to sit on the PS3...and play games...like wut...why..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
OML...that is exactly what I hate about guys..sorry guys...but I hv to say this...
Asian guys...they don't do sh*t in the kitchen...and here we are..the girls..cleaning and cooking and serving...like why..?? I swear..I get sooo pissed at my bros for doing nothing...like I hv to learn cooking when my bros are allowed to sit on the PS3...and play games...like wut...why..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
But when I get married, I'll help my wife in the kitchen, eith everything :colondollar:

btw, we understand you cook, but that doesn't mean u can miss out a number iin your post :tongue:

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest