The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
But when I get married, I'll help my wife in the kitchen, eith everything :colondollar:

btw, we understand you cook, but that doesn't mean u can miss out a number iin your post :tongue:

Yh..that's what they all say...lol...haha...
Oh...whoops..haha..lmao...u need to change ur number then...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Yh..that's what they all say...lol...haha...
Oh...whoops..haha..lmao...u need to change ur number then...

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, but I'm being fr :smile: :biggrin: :colondollar:

I'm glad that you're glad :biggrin:

Nope, not at all, that's why I need a wife lol :tongue:

:lolwut: i hate hearing that! U either phrased it wrong or u just meant it lol!

Why do i always hear that girls are there to cook?i mean seriously, my brother know nothing, n i can cook pretty much everthing..... Why is that?!?!?
I mean seriously, when i get married me n my husband are gonna cook together, even if he doesnt know how to cook, i'll teach him lol :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
But when I get married, I'll help my wife in the kitchen, eith everything :colondollar:

btw, we understand you cook, but that doesn't mean u can miss out a number iin your post :tongue:

Oopsi, lol hamza pls ignore what i said in my post earlier, i didnt see that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:lolwut: i hate hearing that! U either phrased it wrong or u just meant it lol!

Why do i always hear that girls are there to cook?i mean seriously, my brother know nothing, n i can cook pretty much everthing..... Why is that?!?!?
I mean seriously, when i get married me n my husband are gonna cook together, even if he doesnt know how to cook, i'll teach him lol :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, I meant so me n my wife can cook together, like she can teach me :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
lol, I meant so me n my wife can cook together, like she can teach me :smile:

What if she doesn't know how to cook...do u know she can cook..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if she doesn't know how to cook...do u know she can cook..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see what ur trynna get out of me here, ur asking the question as if I already know her.......hmm......:tongue:

We'll learn together then......:smile:

Original post by mediaya
Oopsi, lol hamza pls ignore what i said in my post earlier, i didnt see that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw, dw about it :smile:

I see what ur trynna get out of me here, ur asking the question as if I already know her.......hmm......:tongue:

:top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::colondollar::top::top::top::top::colondollar::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::colondollar::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: proud of u! :top::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::colondollar::top::top::top::top::colondollar::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::colondollar::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::top::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: proud of u! :top::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait, Why EXACTLY are you proud? :tongue:

Well u do...don't u...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
well u do...don't u...??

posted from tsr mobile
omd! :colondollar:

Latest