The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn is Bae
You ****er

Brand split is next Tuesday I think. Lesnar match was randomly announced by Booker T on Smackdown last week (Heyman wasn't even there ffs), WWE just wanted to jump on the UFC 200 hype.

What?

Ok I see. I'll start watching from next week then.
Original post by Zayn is Bae

You ****er

Brand split is next Tuesday I think. Lesnar match was randomly announced by Booker T on Smackdown last week (Heyman wasn't even there ffs), WWE just wanted to jump on the UFC 200 hype.

Good thing tbh. I'd have thrown something at the TV if I had to hear him yet again say "...and [insert opponent]'s opponent is going to be.... BUURRRRRRRRRROCK.......... LLLLESSSSSSNUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by WoodyMKC
Good thing tbh. I'd have thrown something at the TV if I had to hear him yet again say "...and [insert opponent]'s opponent is going to be.... BUURRRRRRRRRROCK.......... LLLLESSSSSSNUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't mind them legitimising it as a proper fight tbh. Go the whole hog, have a press conference, a weigh-in, ring announcements. And then put Randy over.
Reply 5123
Original post by AR_95
So has the brand split happened, and is Smackdown now worth watching? I'm so lost tbh. Was trying to look up ORton vs Lesnar but apparently it was only announced on Smackdown without a confrontation between the two?

Basically, WWE has tried to do a UFC-style thing and announce it without a backstory or build-up. Not that it needs it, really.
I met John Cena in a pub and told him he sucked to his face, he tried to fight me but I set him the one bang punch and knocked him out. Big Show tried to stop me but I picked him up with one hand and slammed him through a table.

Then Kelly Kelly chatted me up 2 minutes after and we went out for a couple of weeks but I dumped her because she was too clingy.
Reply 5125
Original post by Jay_Cartwright
I met John Cena in a pub and told him he sucked to his face, he tried to fight me but I set him the one bang punch and knocked him out. Big Show tried to stop me but I picked him up with one hand and slammed him through a table.

Then Kelly Kelly chatted me up 2 minutes after and we went out for a couple of weeks but I dumped her because she was too clingy.

Very 2009.
Original post by Mackay
Very 2009.

That's the year it happened, yes.
Reply 5127
One week til Brand Extension.
Original post by Mackay
One week til Brand Extension.

I've been offered whether to go to Smackdown or Raw but I said to the leader of WWE that I'm too good for this and don't want to overshadow the other wrestlers.
Reply 5129
WWE reportedly leaked on its website that Bryan is the new SmackDown GM.
Original post by Mackay
and a big surprise - to see Darren Young become the number one contender for the Miz's IC title. I'd suggest this means WWE are hot on him, with the Backlund gimmick, but we've seen pushes fade away before so I won't jump the gun by saying that.

Remember when Mark Henry was put with Tony Atlas for no real reason but to mentor him to be a big guy?

I didnt either until i watched a PPV from a couple years back
Reply 5131
Original post by heavyhandscott
Remember when Mark Henry was put with Tony Atlas for no real reason but to mentor him to be a big guy?

I didnt either until i watched a PPV from a couple years back

I can't imagine many of us will remember the Colter/del Rio alliance in five years time, either. These odd combinations spring up in WWE time and time again.
Original post by Mackay
I can't imagine many of us will remember the Colter/del Rio alliance in five years time, either. These odd combinations spring up in WWE time and time again.

Its those things where voids are filled for those doing nothing.

Must be good for the legends though, a bit tv time and a pay cheque!
Reply 5133
Anybody catch any of the cruiserweight tournament?
So who do you think will be gm of raw/smackdown?
Paige is with Del Rio? WTF :sad:
Original post by heavyhandscott
Mark Henry was put with Tony Atlas for no real reason but to mentor him to be a big guy

Because black.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5137
Original post by Ganja_Saurus
So who do you think will be gm of raw/smackdown?

Bryan SmackDown, not sure about Raw.
Reply 5139
Decent episode of SmackDown - especially the Miz's segment. His digs at Darren Young were laugh out loud hilarious.

Quick Reply

Latest