The Student Room Group

New terror attack france many dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TercioOfParma
Nah, just don't want to pay the TV license tax.

Ways to get past that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
Ways to get past that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't feel comfortable about it, even if it is a stupid tax.

Still, it was a white truck apparently. It must be because of our cis white privilege and nothing at all to do with Islam in spite of the Islamic state taking responsibility.
What's going on??? Can't believe this is happening.
Original post by iEthan
No no no no no no…………..

This is literally what I just said when I saw the title in latest discussions.
Looks like the window was shot at by police.
Reply 25
Guns? Banned
Bombs? Banned
Mass killings?
Unconfirmed reports of gunshots in Nice There are also reports in France that gunshots were heard in Nice However, the reports are unconfirmed by French official and there was a fireworks display as part of the celebrations.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/14/truck-crashes-into-crowd-at-bastille-day-celebrations-in-nice2/

Scary :frown:
There's a picture of the truck on twitter, the windscreen had a big hole in it on the driver side, it was stationary, the whole front of the truck looked battered but not covered in blood.
I'm so ****ing angry at the ****tards who think it's acceptable to go through the streets taking videos / periscopes / photos etc. Have some bloody respect.

Absolutely dreadful scenes. I hate our race, i really do.
Original post by 41b
Guns? Banned
Bombs? Banned
Mass killings?

they used a truck, we just need tougher vehicle laws. Anyone can go out and buy a heavy duty vehicle and kill people

IMO there should be licenses before you can even buy one
Reply 30
Original post by 41b
Guns? Banned
Bombs? Banned
Mass killings?

Ban trucks....

They said any huge gatherings are ALWAYS a risk of such attacks. They'd have been too invested in Bastille Day events to have kept in mind the danger

Posted from TSR Mobile
FYI guys, PLEASE do NOT share links to gruesome images or livestreams or anything of the sort. PLEASE.
Reply 32
Original post by SMEGGGY
Ban trucks....

They said any huge gatherings are ALWAYS a risk of such attacks. They'd have been too invested in Bastille Day events to have kept in mind the danger

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thing is, in an armed society, there is strength in numbers. 50 people packing submachineguns and pistols can riddle the truck's cab with bullets before he can get within 200 metres.
Original post by _Morsey_
I'm so ****ing angry at the ****tards who think it's acceptable to go through the streets taking videos / periscopes / photos etc. Have some bloody respect.

I guarantee they hate Wales.
How did a single truck kill 30 people already?
Reply 35
Original post by _Morsey_

No worse than what journalists do

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'M SO SURPRISED... NOT, terror attack in france, just another regular day then ?
Original post by iEthan
FYI guys, PLEASE do NOT share links to gruesome images or livestreams or anything of the sort. PLEASE.

Why? I want to see.
Original post by tanyapotter
How did a single truck kill 30 people already?

Sources are saying the truck had several armed passengers who opened fire after the initial crash.

Siege is being reported at a neaby restaurant, I think there will be hostages

EDIT: Source for restaurant siege is unreliable, but still a possibility.
French media refer to 'occupants'
(edited 7 years ago)
Driver is dead and 100 people Injured alongside the deceased

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending