The Student Room Group

New terror attack france many dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
Still don't know if leftists can be blamed for this attack, most likely they will and should be blamed.

Normal people: RIP
Right-Wing nutjobs: Who do we blame? *Spins wheel* MUSLIMS *Spins again* LEFTISTS
Man there is some harrowing stuff online
scary stuff
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Craig1998
Right-Wing nutjobs: Who do we blame? *Spins wheel* MUSLIMS *Spins again* LEFTISTS

so no relevance to establish the ideology and motives of attacker ? makes sense. im sure tsr would prefer noone commented on this - complete media blackout pls
Original post by george_c00per
The people who film the bodies and injured people and not go and help them makes me sick

if people are being tended what can a bystander (or hundreds of them) with absolutely no medical training do to help? theyre only going to **** things up even more, butting in where they have no business and likely no space to. Anyone who has been part of an emergency situation knows not to interfere where they are not required?

find the level of self righteousness in these sorts of threads astounding, the amount of virtue signalling beggars belief

And saying "RIP" does what exactly? It is leftists that keep allowing attacks to happen, still not sure if leftists are to blame for this attack, leftists were to blame for the Paris and Brussels attacks.
Original post by fefssdf
Russia today reporting black smoke over Eiffel Tower !!!!!

Think it's just fireworks given it's Bastille Day.
Original post by fefssdf
Russia today reporting black smoke over Eiffel Tower !!!!!

No it isn't.

dude every terrorist attack in recent times has been by MUSLIM terrorists, how ****ing stupid and naive do you have to be to ridicule the only group of people who are willing to call this fact
I'm sure the Guardian would like to know if George Osborne has an alibi?
No it isn't.

Yes, it is.

Big plumes of black smoke are currently surrounding the Eiffel Tower, along with a big fire nearby.

I would link the video, but no doubt someone will report it for graphic content.
Original post by abcde3237
dude every terrorist attack in recent times has been by MUSLIM terrorists, how ****ing stupid and naive do you have to be to ridicule the only group of people who are willing to call this fact

I'm not being stupid, there is a clear likelihood of this being a result of Islamic extremism. However, the way to get through this is being respectful to the victims, not shifting blame from the ***** who commit these attacks to try and portray them as the bad ones.
if people are being tended what can a bystander (or hundreds of them) with absolutely no medical training do to help? theyre only going to **** things up even more, butting in where they have no business and likely no space to. Anyone who has been part of an emergency situation knows not to interfere where they are not required?

find the level of self righteousness in these sorts of threads astounding, the amount of virtue signalling beggars belief

Yes because you really need medical training to ask the injured person's name, if they were with anyone, if they have a mobile devise with them etc. I've seen three videos where people are laid on the floor, bleeding and calling for help completely alone and no one is going over to help them. It's now people's instincts to pull out your phone and record a group of injured people without helping them and that disgusts me so much, it's not self righteousness and it's not "virtue signalling"
Original post by TelAviv
Yes, it is.

Big plumes of black smoke are currently surrounding the Eiffel Tower, along with a big fire nearby.

I would link the video, but no doubt someone will report it for graphic content.

I'm watching them right now:
https://www.rt.com/on-air/
Eiffel Tower incident appears to be linked to a fire nearby caused by a fireworks malfunction. (reportedly)

Hopefully that is the case and nothing worse.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TelAviv
Yes, it is.

Thanks for backing me up
I'm watching them right now:
https://www.rt.com/on-air/

Their tv isn't their sole source of media output.

Here.

Spoiler

I'm not being stupid, there is a clear likelihood of this being a result of Islamic extremism. However, the way to get through this is being respectful to the victims, not shifting blame from the ***** who commit these attacks to try and portray them as the bad ones.

who is shifting blame?? the **** who commit these acts will inevitably be portrayed as the bad ones :lolwut:

you're not making any sense

of course we're sad for the victims but we're not just gonna cry our eyes out all day and wallow in depression (unlike lefties), we're going to point out the root of the problem, i.e. ISLAMIC terrorism
(edited 7 years ago)
who is shifting blame?? the **** who commit these acts will inevitably be portrayed as the bad ones :lolwut:

you're not making any sense

Read back to the quote that I originally used for this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending